Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

On 11/25/2022 at 12:22 PM, Captain Wiggles said:

That flag is a symbol of white supremacy and those pants are in violation of the flag code. 🤓

I tell my family all the time about the flag code. They’ll wear anything with the flag on it. They used to be like “what flag code?” Now they do not care because they are better Americans than I am.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The GOP's base are the among the most obvious marks in the history of con games.

IDEA:
Through a special arrangement with GOD, we will be offering a limited number of packages to send a person's soul to Mars upon their death

Spend eternity on the RED PLANET... and entire world devoted to MAGA ideaology.. where they will be personally greeted by Donald Trump's soul at the incredibly expensive Golden Gates of Mars-a-Lago. (Special $1M Gold PLUS package will allow your soul to reside in a bungalow on the grounds for 100 years!) 
Other packages include nightly dining with Rudy Giuliani's soul, Mike Lindell slumber parties, private conferences with Q himself (Hint: it's Elvis!), and for those special occasions, weekend excursions  to Jeff Epstein's Island Of Delights!

Now, unfortunately, some LIBERALS down here on EARTH want to DESTROY about our paradise on Mars, and are sending ANTIFA DEMONS to infiltrate as we speak!

So we need your help.
By donating an additional 5k, you can help build God's Cannon, designed specifically to shoot down Antifa as they try to infiltrate the paradise on Mars. 

So come join us in an afterlife that is truly heaven!
Mars!
(Whites Only)

~Bang

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Bang said:

The GOP's base are the among the most obvious marks in the history of con games.

IDEA:
Through a special arrangement with GOD, we will be offering a limited number of packages to send a person's soul to Mars upon their death

Spend eternity on the RED PLANET... and entire world devoted to MAGA ideaology.. where they will be personally greeted by Donald Trump's soul at the incredibly expensive Golden Gates of Mars-a-Lago. (Special $1M Gold PLUS package will allow your soul to reside in a bungalow on the grounds for 100 years!) 
Other packages include nightly dining with Rudy Giuliani's soul, Mike Lindell slumber parties, private conferences with Q himself (Hint: it's Elvis!), and for those special occasions, weekend excursions  to Jeff Epstein's Island Of Delights!

Now, unfortunately, some LIBERALS down here on EARTH want to DESTROY about our paradise on Mars, and are sending ANTIFA DEMONS to infiltrate as we speak!

So we need your help.
By donating an additional 5k, you can help build God's Cannon, designed specifically to shoot down Antifa as they try to infiltrate the paradise on Mars. 

So come join us in an afterlife that is truly heaven!
Mars!
(Whites Only)

~Bang

"Where do uh send the check?"

9fbc767f-cf61-4596-b952-bb9d1489262b-101919_Trump_Project_DoverDE_0036.JPG?width=1200&disable=upscale&format=pjpg&auto=webp

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Kanye West on InfoWars: "Hitler invented highways and the microphone."  

he’s completely lost it, and while the initial reaction is this lunatic has finally slipped over the edge…. He’s a HUGE name.  The amount of cover him saying these things will provide racists is hard to fathom.  Just think about how much run “Kanye was right!” is going to get among these circles.  How they’re going to use him and a Kyrie as evidence that anyone that speaks the truth (read racist lies) is silenced by “the Jews” and how many smooth brains will believe it.  Hate groups are organized, if you go to certain places on line you can see them plotting to flood certain spaces with hate messages when they feel the climate is right. 

what he’s doing here has consequences.  

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The thing that makes no sense to me - and maybe it’s because I didn’t actually understand how things were to begin with - but I thought Jews were a strong voting bloc for the republicans. 

to me it’s like the democrats deciding environmentalists are terrorists and started a public PR campaign about it. 

it makes no sense

34 minutes ago, tshile said:

The thing that makes no sense to me - and maybe it’s because I didn’t actually understand how things were to begin with - but I thought Jews were a strong voting bloc for the republicans.

American Jews very liberal overall. That's why Trump is so mad that they don't care about anything he's doing in regards to Israel. Only the Orthodox Jews really **** with Republicans.

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2021/05/11/u-s-jews-political-views/

• Thanks 3