Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Flat earthers are some dumb mother****ers.

The Sun. Round.

Mercury. Round.

Venus. Oh she's round alright. 😋

The Earth's moon. Round.

Mars. Round.

Saturn. It has rings around it so take a guess?

Jupiter. Round.

Neptune. Round.

Uranus. You dirty dog you know that's round. 👌

The Earth tho. FLAT! 🥴

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I know this isn’t a conspiracy thread….but my whole thing is why? Why lie about the shape of the planet? What control does that give you? Lol 

I had a friend once who told me he was a flat earther. I asked this question, and not satisfied with the answer I continued to ask it until we were not friends. 

I still ask him when I see him 🌎

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

Trump Nation - USA TODAY

Roz is a vivacious freedom loving 36 year old American whose two-pack-a-day lips are waiting for you. She has child-bearing hips with the look and sensual feel of a classic leather sofa and she's just dying to see if you've got what it takes to close her southern border.

~Bleah

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Flat earthers are some dumb mother****ers.

The Sun. Round.

Mercury. Round.

Venus. Oh she's round alright. 😋

The Earth's moon. Round.

Mars. Round.

Saturn. It has rings around it so take a guess?

Jupiter. Round.

Neptune. Round.

Uranus. You dirty dog you know that's round. 👌

The Earth tho. FLAT! 🥴

DzXIi-9W0AE9Yuu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, Llevron said:

I know this isn’t a conspiracy thread….but my whole thing is why? Why lie about the shape of the planet? What control does that give you? Lol 

I had a friend once who told me he was a flat earther. I asked this question, and not satisfied with the answer I continued to ask it until we were not friends. 

I have a family member like that, so he can't hide from me forever.

I find the movement a plague on our society, so I take it out in him.

How does an eclipse work?

Why do they call it an atmosphere?

How did they use photoshop during the first photos of Earth from space but no computers with GUIs yet?

Why don't you jus go to the edge of world, take a picture with your phone, and come back?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I have a family member like that, so he can't hide from me forever.

I find the movement a plague on our society, so I take it out in him.

How does an eclipse work?

Why do they call it an atmosphere?

How did they use photoshop during the first photos of Earth from space but no computers with GUIs yet?

Why don't you jus go to the edge of world, take a picture with your phone, and come back?  

They get asked all these questions but they never actually answer them. They just keep throwing out science sounding pseudo-babble to try and confuse people. This is a good "debate" that shows just how ludicrous they are. This guy gets pretty much destroyed over and over again but it doesn't even faze him. He just moves goalposts, trots out random bull**** that means nothing, and changes the subject.

He was asked over and over how two people in the southern hemisphere can be looking at the same exact star formations in the night sky when, according to the flat earth theory, people in different parts of the southern hemisphere should looking in completely different directions. He starts going on about "magnetic declination" which is a real thing but has exactly zero to do with what he's being asked.

• Thanks 1

I really don't get the hate for flat earthers.  Like, if someone's going to broadcast something that stupid, you just know to stay clear of them.  They're practically doing the work for you from that perspective.  "Oh, you're a flat earther?  Nice knowing ya."

And while we're here, **** Kyrie Irving.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I really don't get the hate for flat earthers.  Like, if someone's going to broadcast something that stupid, you just know to stay clear of them.  They're practically doing the work for you from that perspective.  "Oh, you're a flat earther?  Nice knowing ya."

See? This

Let them, encourage them all to weed themselves out

Wander off, self-isolate somewhere, just leave civilization alone

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

They're gonna be piiiiiiiiisssed when they wander off and realize they can't find where the earth ends.

No one will know

No one will care

Archaeologists thousands of years from now will puzzle over drawings on cave walls of bitcoin logos or pizza shaped planets or whatever

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ikr?  Anyone who went to Duke & believes Earth is flat...I have no words or respect for. 

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

They're gonna be piiiiiiiiisssed when they wander off and realize they can't find where the earth ends.

I'm gonna be :rofl89: at this all night...thanks!!!

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I love this logic!!!

If you have, at any point in your life, held a gun (or any weapon for that matter, let’s face it), real or fake, for any reason whatsoever, you forfeit your choice to have gun control beliefs.

So morbid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/4/2022 at 6:19 PM, Llevron said:

How do people who believe the earth is flat explain an eclipse?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MartinC said:

How do people who believe the earth is flat explain an eclipse?

I looked it up. They believe there’s another object which is totally invisible and undetectable at any other time which gets in between the sun and moon, causing the eclipse.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I looked it up. They believe there’s another object which is totally invisible and undetectable at any other time which gets in between the sun and moon, causing the eclipse.

Thats for lunar eclipses...and they say its an otherwise invisible object between moon and earth, not sun and earth.  Solar eclipses are still the moon going in front of the sun.

'Course at least 25 percent of flat earthers are in the "the moon is a hologram" school of "thought"...so no idea what they think.

These people frequently descend on public physics and astronomy lectures...you can usually tell by the aura of self confident ignorance they emit.  Its actually a fun little exercise, when you hear their arguments, to go back and try and figure out wat they misunderstood along the way.  Usually it comes down to a very limited grasp of inertial frames and simple geometric transformations.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 9:19 PM, Llevron said:

I don't know if the Flat Earther documentary is still on Netflix, but it's eye opening.  These people are actually really smart and they devise all kinds of intricate experiments to prove that the earth is flat.  Every time they run of their experiments, the results support the fact that the earth is round.  So their natural conclusion is that the conspiracy is that much deeper-- there are literally hundreds of thousands of people out there who operate all kinds of electromagnets and whatnot to keep the lie going.