Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Ivanka and I would make beautiful babies. Babies like you’ve never seen! Not aborted babies like the hateful democrats. But beautiful babies and when old enough, they would take on the radical leftists and Sleepy Joe. My beautiful Ivanka babies would make me president again! Then me and Melanie could move back into the White House. It would be super duper.

• Haha 2

As much as I'd like to believe that, these political he said/she said books that have become their own little industry over the past 10-15 years are dressed up tabloids.

It's like, My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.  Yeah, my brother's ex-girlfriend's best friend father in law has a nephew who was in the White House and heard Trump say he wanted to bang Ivanka!  Spicy!  Where's my book deal?  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

As much as I'd like to believe that, these political he said/she said books that have become their own little industry over the past 10-15 years are dressed up tabloids.

It's like, My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.  Yeah, my brother's ex-girlfriend's best friend father in law has a nephew who was in the White House and heard Trump say he wanted to bang Ivanka!  Spicy!  Where's my book deal?  

The books are trash but we have video of the guy saying he would date her and how nice her body is lol. Dude doesnt even hide he wants to smash her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Is everyone just numb at this point?' CNN anchor shocked by Trump spokesman's 'unequivocal lie'

CNN anchor Phil Mattingly on Monday found himself stunned at what he described as an "unequivocal lie" told by a spokesperson for former President Donald Trump.

The lie in question came after the Washington Post contacted the Trump campaign for comment on its report that Trump had placed pressure on Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey to find evidence he could use to overturn his loss in the state to President Joe Biden in 2020.

In response to the Post's questions, a Trump spokesperson falsely claimed that "the 2020 presidential election was rigged and stolen" and added that Trump should get credit for "doing the right thing" in trying to have it overturned.

"Is everyone just numb at this point?" Mattingly asked incredulously about the Trump campaign statement. "Everything about that statement is a lie, an unequivocal, unambiguous lie based on... the dozens of investigations and court cases. They're tossing that out there the middle of a campaign where he is the front-runner by 30 plus points."

Mattingly then asked Semafor politics reporter Shelby Talcott whether GOP voters care that Trump is flat-out lying to them about the election.

Click on the link for the full article

election everything.

There we go.

And the answer is no. They don't care, they won't care, they think it's funny that you care, and they think it's hysterical that you get perplexed that they don't care.
If the media could do one thing,, go that next step. After alllll these years you're finally playing the 'are we just numb" card, so take it that next logical step, and say, not ask, say, you are THAT DUMB if you continue to  believe it. You are an absolute moron, and you should be as marginalized from our society as possibly can be.
What is so scary? Why not say what everyone, including them, KNOW. 

**** their feelings, i believe is the phrase that was used.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Truth Social investors agree to pay $18 million fine

A business entity linked to Donald Trump's social media outlet says it has reached an agreement with securities regulators to acquire the company.

Blank-check firm Digital World Acquisition Corp. announced it has agreed in principle with the Securities and Exchange Commission on a merger with Truth Social, which would then become a publicly traded company if certain conditions are met, reported Axios.

The SEC had been investigating whether DWAC executives held merger discussions with Truth Social's parent company before its initial public offering in 2021, which isn't allowed, and the firm would be required to pay an $18 million penalty after the closing of a merger.

DWAC has until Sept. 8 to close a deal on a merger, and the company indicated in its SEC filing that Truth Social's parent company disagrees about being obligated to do so past that date.

• Haha 1