Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

7 minutes ago, Chachie said:

The numbers still show a strong reverse swing for both parties. 

Going from a negative view of something to an even more negative view is really not the same as having a negative of something at one point and suddenly becoming quite favorable of it. 

13 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Going from a negative view of something to an even more negative view is really not the same as having a negative of something at one point and suddenly becoming quite favorable of it. 

That depends on the party. Republicans went to a more favorable view, democrats went to a more negative view. The bias is still there. 

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

That depends on the party. Republicans went to a more favorable view, democrats went to a more negative view. The bias is still there. 

My dude, Democrats held a very negative view even with Obama in office. This is an awful read out of statistics.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1

I am pretty live and let live, if you want to believe in the bible? Fine, whatever.  However you can't believe Dinosaurs existed despite the evidence to prove that very thing, yet you want to tell other people that an invisible sky god rules the universe? Ugh. 

• Thanks 2

it's that time of the year when our fave iron-age creation myth----wrapped like a present in basic behavioral guides and colorful tales of accumulated knowledge to pass on, all nicely decorated in various literary methods of the times----gets its just due

and the followers, who under such spiritually-rich nurturing have taken the vices of greed, pride, hypocrisy, and dishonesty and wove them deeply into their lives, will celebrate this special time in another orgy of excessive consumerism and practice the same borrowed bizarre rituals as their ancient ancestors, but with smartphones 

haha! there's my war on xmas for ya! suckas!!!

• Haha 1

I find it interesting that people who railed at being called "deplorables" and are currently asking for civility are having a high old time attacking a 16 yr old girl because she has a viewpoint different from theirs.

And by "interesting" i mean "utterly disgusted and hoping all of you die in a fire."

**** every ****ing one of these people. I sincerely hope that this time when we have a war against fascists we finish the ****ing job and obliterate every last one of you who espouse and defend this behavior.
Line you up and clean you off the earth.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Bang said:

I find it interesting that people who railed at being called "deplorables" and are currently asking for civility are having a high old time attacking a 16 yr old girl because she has a viewpoint different from theirs.

And by "interesting" i mean "utterly disgusted and hoping all of you die in a fire."

**** every ****ing one of these people. I sincerely hope that this time when we have a war against fascists we finish the ****ing job and obliterate every last one of you who espouse and defend this behavior.

~Bang

I won't go too much into, I've already said this, but one of the two things we need to happen for this country to move forward...is have the boomers finally die off.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bang said:

~Bang

You know, I’m starting to think you don’t really like Trump supporters.

• Haha 1

That puff piece on Carlson is laughable.

He has been a chameleon of sorts on the right-wing for years now.   He was a Neo-Con on Crossfire, then morphed into a libertarian, but after Trump's election he finally realized that the only crowd dumb enough to buy into his shtick and think he is being an honest witness about things are Trump supporters, so he has fully embraced that nonsense in order to raise his profile.   

If the tables ever turn on Trump, watch how fast he morphs again.

Also re:Trump, I find it kind of comical that Trump supporters continually said they love him because "He Tells it like it is" but every other time he "tells it" his supporters are the first to shout "oh come on, he didn't really mean that"

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 3

Colorado radio host fired for saying he wanted 'nice school shooting' to distract from Trump impeachment

A Denver talk radio host has been fired after he said he wanted "a nice school shooting" to interrupt coverage of "the never-ending impeachment of Donald Trump." The firing came just hours after a father who lost his son in a school shooting in Colorado earlier this year said the host should be fired.

Chuck Bonniwell, cohost of a talk show on KNUS 710 AM, made the comments Tuesday afternoon coming back from a commercial break before being immediately interrupted by his cohost and wife Julie Hayden.

"No, no, don’t even say that!" Hayden said. "Don’t call us! Chuck didn’t say that."

Click on the link for the full article