Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 8

Voice_of_Reason

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’ve watched that Emily Clarke clip like a hundred times. She’s adorable and her smile is just infectious. 

She is just awesome.  There was a clip wit her her on Kimmel talking about how she ruined meeting Beyonce, where is seems like she can't even comprehend why Beyonce would come up to her. (starts at 2:06) It was absolutely precious.  

Then I think of this, which makes me smile all the time:

All the main characters seem to have great personalities, though I honestly haven't seen Kit in any interview for some reason.  I loved the bit where Maisie faked a spoiler for April fools.  That was pretty cool...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, max21 said:

I’m not sure how I’ll feel if their is other dragons 

I was just talking with my wife and daughters about what we each thought was going to happen in tonight's episode.  My daughter's both said that they believe that when Drogon was away for a bit that it had babies.  Said they saw it on the web somewhere and in the credits???  What!! 

If dragons just randomly show up with 2 episodes left...I don’t even know what to say. 

Somehow...thru it all, I still haven’t given up hope that they can finish this off satisfyingly. I don’t know if it’s battered spouse syndrome or what but I really want to believe they’ll do it right and give us a good sendoff that makes up for the poor choices the last 6-7 episodes. 

This is the really the make or break episode. They can BOB and TWOW the final two and walk out with their heads held high or just double down on the stupidity and spectacle and laziness. 

Please don’t **** this up 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If dragons just randomly show up with 2 episodes left...I don’t even know what to say. 

Somehow...thru it all, I still haven’t given up hope that they can finish this off satisfyingly. I don’t know if it’s battered spouse syndrome or what but I really want to believe they’ll do it right and give us a good sendoff that makes up for the poor choices the last 6-7 episodes. 

This is the really the make or break episode. They can BOB and TWOW the final two and walk out with their heads held high or just double down on the stupidity and spectacle and laziness. 

Please don’t **** this up 

I think it’s going to be spectacular with less attention to detail.  Which will be disappointing.

2 hours.  I agree, this is the make or break episode for the season. 

Ugh. Night King war ep is on.

How come when Jon chases NK when he falls off the dragon, NK raises the dead and all of a sudden they're TWD zombies. Slow uncoordinated idiots. All other scenes they're 28 Days Later pyschotic maniac zombies.

4 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Ugh. Night King war ep is on.

How come when Jon chases NK when he falls off the dragon, NK raises the dead and all of a sudden they're TWD zombies. Slow uncoordinated idiots. All other scenes they're 28 Days Later pyschotic maniac zombies.

Wasn't it in slow motion?  Although maybe newly created ones start off slower?

1 hour ago, visionary said:

If it happens, it will be interesting to see what happens to people in KL. Especially if Arya and Sandor are there.

Think every main character in KL when it happens dies and puts on all eyes on what to so about Dany

Edited by Renegade7

The Night King track from Ramin Djawadi is fantastic, particularly the 6-8 min mark. One of the best he’s composed in a series of outstanding classics. 

It serves the NK so well and even the moment tho I think finally ending an extended multi episode enduring long night with that track would have been amazing. Everything coming together for the heroes in that moment and it finally happens would have been a better use of the track then just using it for the NK walking up and dying from nowhere. Still, gives me chills. 

been listening to it off and on all day getting ready 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Jaime says he never cared about the innocent people in Kings Landing. 

I can see that, it’s not like biggest point of his entire character’s history is him killing the Mad King to save those millions that shaped the rest of his life 

its like they don’t even know these characters  

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 3