Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

ok----you're gonna have to watch the latest john oliver, early on he gets into steve bannon's hosting of some election night coverage show on some cable outlet and it is hysterical...from set design to production to actual coverage...must see...and then remember this guy was high in the inner circle at the top of your gov...

Live from Washington DC, it's Prime Time Slime Time! 

The whole thing is online, and starts with a few minutes of no sound feed when they're beginning. I made it about a minute after I could actually hear them. 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Tbf, I thought it was well handled by both this past episode.

I thought it was handled perfectly by both.  Amazing that SNL is maintaining a higher standard of conduct than so many of our elected officials, and Crenshaw came across as respectable and raised his national profile by about 1000%.

14 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I thought it was handled perfectly by both.  Amazing that SNL is maintaining a higher standard of conduct than so many of our elected officials, and Crenshaw came across as respectable and raised his national profile by about 1000%.

Agreed. I thought it was handled very well. Still disagree with him when it comes to most of his actual platform, but at least he seems to have grace, a sense of humor, and can act like an adult. 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

It warms my heart that the Trump effect on the GOP is being seen most in California in 2018.

The national GOP Party is absolutely being destroyed there in the elections. All because of the head MAGAt.

I'd disagree, and think this is a point that needs to be absolutely hammered. 

Trump isnt doing all all of these ****y things single handedly. The entire GOP is doing them. 

Archived