Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

I like how Trump just tweets accusatory things with no actual sources to support his accusations.  Not that his sources would come off as credible anyway, but still.

Also, a group of white ladies surround and shouting down a black lady, accusing her of voting based on identity politics?  Did she look around at the sea of old angry white people before she made that statement? 

Come on now if you are a GOP official, you merely have to throw out buzzwords like "voter fraud"  or "Soros"  and you instantly have a mob of old angry white folks ready to take up the cause.

This is America, and you have a gathering of folks demanding that votes stop being counted.  Gotta love it. #Doomed

Im positive my signature didnt match whatever version of my signature that they would compare it to. Not that I dont think they will in my case.

it was 7 pm or so, after a day of work, rushing to poll after dropping the mom off at a meeting with a cranky 6 year old hanging on my arm ... I think I did a swilly swoop as my mark.

38 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Also, a group of white ladies surround and shouting down a black lady, accusing her of voting based on identity politics?  Did she look around at the sea of old angry white people before she made that statement? 

This is not totally aimed at just you and for the record, I can't stand Desantis and I voted blue across the board but I think we need to be careful with the made up stories.  There is a video showing what happened, there's at least 2 black folks haggling with them and the white women are laughing it off and are clearly not enraged or being aggressive, even when one of the black folks tells them to go wash their **** she maintains a smile and acts as if she didn't hear it.

I hate what the Republicans stand for but I hate it even more when people twist the narrative to create racial tension.

9 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

I hate what the Republicans stand for but I hate it even more when people twist these racial agendas to fit their narrative.

Was this a different video, or just a longer version of the one posted in this thread?  I have no issue with the people protesting in itself, it's legal and their right.  My main point was the actual things they were saying to the black ladies. 

40 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Was this a different video, or just a longer version of the one posted in this thread?  I have no issue with the people protesting in itself, it's legal and their right.  My main point was the actual things they were saying to the black ladies. 

This is the one I was referring to and if it's not the one you were referring to than my bad.

I didn't see anything that was hate related or confrontational besides the person who told the white woman with the glasses on her head to wash her **** which was disgusting, that white woman didn't react and just laughed it off.  There was also 2 black folks in that video, one was obviously very large as you can see by the huge arm and the other was very small and had pink hat on.  My point is with just one tweet you see many discrepancies in what really happened as opposed to what was tweeted, it's not healthy for any of us to engage in this type of crap regardless of race or political view.

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Come on now if you are a GOP official, you merely have to throw out buzzwords like "voter fraud"  or "Soros"  and you instantly have a mob of old angry white folks ready to take up the cause.

This is America, and you have a gathering of folks demanding that votes stop being counted.  Gotta love it. #Doomed

Guess they decided this was a better look than a "riot" composed entirely of Capitol Hill staffers of GOP politicians. 

Archived