Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

8 hours ago, HOF44 said:

Add more house districts which increases electoral votes which then gives more voice to the population.  

Problem is while that helps to fix the House and Presidency, the power to advise and consent on appointments is held by the Senate, and that body is fundamentally broken.

47 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Problem is while that helps to fix the House and Presidency, the power to advise and consent on appointments is held by the Senate, and that body is fundamentally broken.

Gotta start somewhere. The whole thing about is a mess right now. 

2 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

Florida is about to become ground zero for political animus.  

I wont be surprised if we see real violence.  

The Dems just “found” enough votes to flip the Ag Comm race. 

Its going to be very ugly. 

My cousin, her husband works for Nelson on the Hill. He just got back to DC tonight and is feeling optimistic for Nelson 

for what it’s worth 

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

Omg STFU already! ****ing fake tan orange ass idiot. I ****ing HATE this piece of ****! I hope his plane crashes on ****ing Gilligan's island on the way to wherever the hell he's going to meet Putin Saturday. And I hope he doesn't have the professor or anyone else smart enough with him because I never wanna hear about his sorry, douchebaggery ass ever again!  ?

11 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

Omg STFU already! ****ing fake tan orange ass idiot. I ****ing HATE this piece of ****! I hope his plane crashes on ****ing Gilligan's island on the way to wherever the hell he's going to meet Putin Saturday. And I hope he doesn't have the professor or anyone else smart enough with him because I never wanna hear about his sorry, douchebaggery ass ever again!  ?

Tell us how ya really feel.

?

50 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Tell us how ya really feel.

?

Since you asked... I think it would be better if his plane crashed over inner city Chicago and a "gangsta" rescued him and forced him to eat chitlins and chicken feet for the next 2 years of his life, all while every time he turns the light on to take a piss, a hoard of Guatemalan flying ****roaches attack his sorry, orange ass.

Sorry, not sorry!  I HATE that POS!

The GOP and right-wing pundits aren't even trying to hide it anymore.  Their actual position on this is what, that those votes just shouldn't count because it is taking longer to get them all counted? Huh?

Oh and the best part is that the Right-wing hysterics went from "counting votes" to mixing in the idea that votes are being "created"  

Scumbags.

18 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Sinema is now up by 9,000+ votes in AZ. Looks like shes going to pull that one out. 

That helps immensely in the 2020 election and depending on what happens with Florida, we have a chance of actually taking control in 2020 instead of just making gains. 

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The GOP and right-wing pundits aren't even trying to hide it anymore.  Their actual position on this is what, that those votes just shouldn't count because it is taking longer to get them all counted? Huh?

Oh and the best part is that the Right-wing hysterics went from "counting votes" to mixing in the idea that votes are being "created"  

Scumbags.

Their official position is that these ballots are being filled out in real time or belong to dead people or illegals being bused in. I think they cut across the Gulf and hit that caravan up for ballots. 

16 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Scumbags.

Granted, I'm speculating without knowledge. But I'd be willing to bet that the reason it's taking so long is because the person the GOP picked to "monitor" the count is challenging every single mail-in ballot (probably armed with a list of whether every voter is registered R or D), trying to get the ballot thrown out, or failing that, simply to slow down the process. 

Archived