Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

29 minutes ago, visionary said:

I'm sure McSally would set her ego/pride aside and accept but that would have to hurt a little too. You get appointed cause you couldn't beat the now senior senator from AZ only a couple months ago. On top of which, she would have to immediately start thinking about running again in 2020. 

Ok, I think we can start using the term "clusterflorida", how is it even remotely possible that we do not have some rational effective way to vote in a country where you can stream movies on the can?

This to me is THE issue, fix voting and most all the other problems can be reined in.

Cynical me says that is exactly why it isn't done, too many vested interests like being able to massage the process.

6 hours ago, Hersh said:

I'm sure McSally would set her ego/pride aside and accept but that would have to hurt a little too. You get appointed cause you couldn't beat the now senior senator from AZ only a couple months ago. On top of which, she would have to immediately start thinking about running again in 2020. 

And again in 2022.

ok----you're gonna have to watch the latest john oliver, early on he gets into steve bannon's hosting of some election night coverage show on some cable outlet and it is hysterical...from set design to production to actual coverage...must see...and then remember this guy was high in the inner circle at the top of your gov...

Archived