Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

3 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

There is a reasonable chance that he has never actually been in a grocery store. He might just not have any idea how it works. 

There is probably a HUGE list of things that 99% of Americans do on a regular basis that Trump has never done, or only tried once or twice.  He's been filthy rich since the day he was born.  

Put gas in a car, wash a dish, fold laundry, walk a dog.  When is the last time you think Trump cooked a meal?  

He demonizes people that came from somewhere else or look differently, but Trump's life experience is very alien to nearly everyone. 

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

There is probably a HUGE list of things that 99% of Americans do on a regular basis that Trump has never done, or only tried once or twice.  He's been filthy rich since the day he was born.  

Put gas in a car, wash a dish, fold laundry, walk a dog.  When is the last time you think Trump cooked a meal?  

He demonizes people that came from somewhere else or look differently, but Trump's life experience is very alien to nearly everyone. 

But he's one of us. He understands how real people live. He just wants to make America great again for us Americans. 

46% bought that **** in 2016 and will in 2020. Hopefully,  in 2020 that doesn't lead to 4 more years.

54 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I definitely had the thought that he's never been in the woods (except looking for a golf ball) or hiked in a national park as he criticized different policies. 

18 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

There is a reasonable chance that he has never actually been in a grocery store. He might just not have any idea how it works. 

I THINK what’s he referring to is if you use a credit card (as opposed to debit card) some stores will ask for ID.

A women in front of me in the line at Safeway was asked. After a huge load had been checked through. Needless to say she had no ID on her.

7 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I THINK what’s he referring to is if you use a credit card (as opposed to debit card) some stores will ask for ID.

A women in front of me in the line at Safeway was asked. After a huge load had been checked through. Needless to say she had no ID on her.

Had she signed the card?  I don't think they are allowed to ask for id unless the credit card is unsigned. (unless she was buying alcohol or some cough medicine maybe)

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

Had she signed the card?  I don't think they are allowed to ask for id unless the credit card is unsigned. (unless she was buying alcohol or some cough medicine maybe)

Not sure. I was not paying that much attention until it became an ‘issue’ which then held us all up for about 5 minutes while she argued with the check out operator.

She was definitely asked for ID though.

Archived