Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

If nothing else this election has been an open and obvious look at outright voter denial in so many locales. Voting machines locked away, missing power cords, votes being switched, voters being told the computer says you already voted, yadda yadda yadda...

It is ominous that the powers that be would be so blatant, so arrogant and dismissive that even when they kneecap the voters like Nancy Kerrigan they face no repercussions.

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

If nothing else this election has been an open and obvious look at outright voter denial in so many locales. Voting machines locked away, missing power cords, votes being switched, voters being told the computer says you already voted, yadda yadda yadda...

It is ominous that the powers that be would be so blatant, so arrogant and dismissive that even when they kneecap the voters like Nancy Kerrigan they face no repercussions.

this is where i'm at. if we can't count on the people to hold those individuals responsible, then whats the next course of action?

its depressing that such a fundamental right is being manipulated and no one on the other side seems to give a ****

3 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Not sure you are giving enough credit to the now obvious fact that a large portion of our population is ****ing stupid.

Maybe WW3 will clean some of that up.

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

It's very disappointing that DeSantis looks like he's going to win the governorship, I don't know how anyone can look at his politics and think he was a good candidate.

He ran on nothing but Trump ass kissing. 

The GOP base has lost its damn mind.

6 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Did Gillam lose because he was black?  Because he was a progressive?  Because he was under investigation?   

Disappointing, but with 96%; doubtful it changes.

I think it's the first one to be honest.  Beto is just as progressive as Gillum.  Now, in the end Beto I think will lose, but he is doing extremely well in Texas, which is a red state.  

7 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Did Gillam lose because he was black?  Because he was a progressive?  Because he was under investigation?   

Disappointing, but with 96%; doubtful it changes.

I voted for him.  I hated both candidates though.  Only reason he won with me was opponent supporting trump.

Archived