Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

Fox News is calling the House for Dems. 

Since 2016, America has become more polarized along the urban-rural line. Huge swing to Dems in suburbs and urban regions. Sustained growth to GOP in rural areas, with high voter turnout. 

**** Trump but he knows how to get rural whites riled up. 

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

**** Trump but he knows how to get rural whites riled up.  

It's not hard.  Scare the dumb ****s with news about a brown invasion somewhere and they won't even care that your stupid ****ing trade war cost them their job and your tax cuts are about to cost their mom her healthcare.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

MO and NV are obvious losses imo. AZ is a Tossup for me 

have a lot of ground to makeup in 2020 and 2022 but the maps are much more favorable those years 

Jacky Rosen will in in NV. 

MO and MT are gone I think. AZ should be interesting. McSally has her ACA vote hanging around her neck. Something other Senate Rs didn’t. 

Chesterfield was fairly rural until over the past 10-20 years, or so. The lead for Spanberger has been increasing there, as I've been checking in on the C-Field website I linked to earlier. Thank God those polls stayed open late.  I'm starting to think urban sprawl is a good thing.

Math doesn't check out here, but their tallies are fluctuating too. It was 291, then a 1,000, and back down to less than 1,000. 

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

It's not hard.  Scare the dumb ****s with news about a brown invasion somewhere and they won't even care that your stupid ****ing trade war cost them their job and your tax cuts are about to cost their mom her healthcare.

I get emotions are high but referring to them as dumb ****s all the time is below your level.  Let's be better (even if you're right)

Archived