Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@No Excuses what you think about Kansas electing a Democratic governor?  I was going to reply to one of your posts about an eventual snap back back they tried cutting taxes and programs to point republicans had to raise taxes, that experiment looks like its died because its been figured out as a shame out there.

I’m surprised Democrats don’t run on pointing to Kansas and Oklahoma as to what happens when the GOP enacts all of its policy goals. 

3 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

Republicans keep senate and will barely lose House... It's the economy stupid

The Republicans are getting wiped out in the suburbs.

These are also gerrymandered districts that were designed to keep Rs in power. And it’s still a wipe out.

4 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

Dont really know about barely...

And if it were the economy, how did Donald Trump get elected?  Maybe stupid people who he duped into thinking that the economy was bad?

Its the stupid, stupid

Just now, No Excuses said:

I’m surprised Democrats don’t run on pointing to Kansas and Oklahoma as to what happens when the GOP enacts all of its policy goals. 

I want to see them aggressively go after this as well before saying rural America is completely lost.  At some point these states that have been red forever have to look around be like "we keep blaming the dems and minorities, but there are no dems or minorites here", especially as things get worse there.

5 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

...this was projected and the Dems had to defend their senate seats. Do you feel so confident the GOP has to fight for theirs in two years? After Trump...for two more years?

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It's because voters won't believe it till they see it. Still people who don't think Rs want to gut Medicare/SS. Won't believe it till they actually do.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

And control of the senate.  So it’s gonna be like a 55-45 split.  Sure hope RBG survives another 6 years.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

24 months please dear god 

Haha! be nice, he doesn't know...

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

And control of the senate.  So it’s gonna be like a 55-45 split.  Sure hope RBG survives another 6 years.

In all fairness, most of the Senate seats up this year were likely going to go Red anyway.  Is that the case for next year or year after?

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

In all fairness, most of the Senate seats up this year were likely going to go Red anyway.  Is that the case for next year or year after?

Yes, the Dems had a hard fight, thats why they GOP were almost guaranteed to take the Senate. We do this again in two years. 

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Looking at the 2020 map the only pickups are Maine, Colorado, and maybe Alaska + Arizona (depending on tonight). Doug Jones will lose though.

Archived