Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

This is a great day for Dems. They are gonna win 35+ seats in the house, multiple state legislatures and governships. This will help us in future elections immensely by preventing voter suppression and gerrymandering

Yeah we lost the senate and **** Florida but it’s still a great night. 

Put Beto as the VP on the ticket and he will carry us to the presidency in 2020. You can’t deny what he did in Texas tonight. 

This is the first start of taking this country back. Still more work to do the next two years. Let’s increase the House in 2020, go for the senate gains and take the presidency.

The GOP that will be left in the house will be MORE conservative fwiw.  Those that lost are the existing moderates (comparatively)

also to note.  The Dems in swing senate states that voted against Kavanaugh lose.  And the one that voted for him won. 

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

How'd Beto lose?  He was so cool and hip!  

He was Punk because he wore a dress on stage and had a DWI.  It’s a bit weak, really.  Not nearly Metal enough.

Texas needs a guy that’s a former Pantera roadie and has an airtight guilty plea on possession of cocaine in 2002. That’s the only way to beat Cruz.

Just now, visionary said:

ND is lame af

Just now, SoulSkin said:

To your point earlier, This ticket would have a much better chance than Warren at the top, I think.

Oh no.  Warren is a no go for me.  She can’t get the nomination.  She’ll get destroyed by Trump.

I can't remember where I read it, or the nuts and bolts of it, but I guess it made sense that polling has become more inaccurate now that they can't really utilize calling people on their home phone land lines. Honestly, I have no idea if that has impacted anything, but I thought it made sense in the way it was explained.

What about Schiff? Presidential, or nah? My gut says no, but I suppose anybody could be presidential at this point.

Archived