Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wouldn't call anyone dumbass in public. I've had plenty opportunity, but unless physically confronted, I would not even say anything to them. Neither would McQueen, probably. On this particular forum? 

It depends man.  If the person I'm talking to is coming to me from a place of honesty and open mindedness and respect, then I'll reciprocate.  But I have had some ****ing nasty fights with people in my family over politics the last two years.  And I have always had heated fights with my friends who are conservatives, that goes back to when I was in middle school.  With randoms in public?  I don't have patience for that.  I'm not a good person who comes from a nice family.  I am an angry piece of crap who comes from a family of terrible men who like to fight.  The only reason I can ever be any good is because I've been lucky enough to have good women in my life to help me and get out and get a little bit of education.  Otherwise I'd be one of these Trumpy pieces of crap too.

3 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Big deal for my home state of NC.  Our maps here are beyond ridiculous.

We have unconstitutionally maps currently that have to be redrawn. I’m thinking we have a special election next year for congressional seats and possibly for state level too

5 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

I can't remember where I read it, but I guess it made sense that polling has become more inaccurate now that they can't really utilize calling people on their home phone land lines. Honestly, I have no idea if that has impacted anything, but I thought it made sense in the way it was explained.

What about Schiff? Presidential, or nah? My gut says no, but I suppose anybody could be presidential at this point.

MSNBC was just saying Schiff is most likely Pelosis successor as Speaker once she retires.

1 minute ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I am really irritated the cap on income taxes passed.

Some of the amendments were awful. All of them should have been defeated

Agreed. They are emotional amendments that were not needed. The income tax one is really dumb but not enough people think long term about the things the state will need to state strong.

Just now, clietas said:

Yeah only one I voted for was the victims rights amendment. I was kinda torn tho. Had to go back n change my vote. 

I felt like the law could have been updated for all of that rather than amendments 

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think Kamala Harris/ Beto would be the way to go. 

She’s a bulldog and won’t tske **** from trump. She gets the female vote and the minority vote while Beto cleans up everywhere else. 

Castro be like....remember me?....I'm da man. :pint:

My prediction is that Trump will, as usual, claim to be both the winner and the victim. 

Winner, he’ll explain that he and he alone kept the Senate and monimized other losss. 

Victim, obviosly zombie Nancy Pelosi and black person Maxine Waters say hurty things about him, the POTUS, is highly offendable (but not a snowflake). 

Overall very happy for country... some head scratchers with the results (Florida - Red State retirement state).

South is racist as heck... don't believe it... but its right there in the results.

Trump is a moron if he is happy with these results... is he gonna moderate now?

Kiss your wall goodbye... kiss your secret tax returns goodbye... kiss all the silence over your scandal ridden administration goodbye. Nikki Haley is smart.

You couldda been an unorthodox good president, but instead you doubled down on division... I hope in 20 years when we see the next shrewd populist Presidential candidate they understand how to bring the country together... and focus on the real issues... not this dumb racist, fake victim, self enriching garbage....

Just now, Bacon said:

Biden-Beto or Biden-Kamala would be a potentially fruitful ticket. You have to have a familiar face there to anchor it, with a little spice to get the youth/female face stirred up. 

The Trump/Biden debates will be the best matchup since The Rumble in the Jungle.

I expect a similar outcome.

#onlyinamerica

Archived