Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

3 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

True, but you would think if the GOP knew this, they wouldn't have voted down another healthcare bill right before the midterms that protects pre existing conditions. Do they really think so little of their constituents. 

Yes.  But their real constituents (and masters) are the corporate donor class and single issue abortion and gun rights voters.

5 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

still need to fix that map though...

VA today is what Georgia will be by late 2020. It’s why Brian Kemp and other Republicans in GA are running the most openly corrupt campaign in modern political history.

For those who remember Kim Davis:

Elwood Caudill I believe is the person who was denied a license by Kim Davis.

51 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I own a slingshot also.

Hey me too. I like to shoot/throw things. Got a river right off my back yard (serious). One thing I do is toss a dimpled ping pong ball out on it and shoot at it using marbles as it bobs and floats away---dollar store marbles make great cheap accurate target ammo---get a bag of what must be 50-60 for 1$. 

42 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

America is slowly but surely fracturing politically across city/suburban and rural areas. 

Politics following social and economic trends.  Greying, whitening rural areas experiencing intense brain drain and economic decline turning red.  Everyone else turning blue.

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Y'all switch to MSNBC. Much better analysis...results muy rapido. 

I only watch MSNBC on election day, they really break it down. However, I'm kinda disappointed how early my area was called...no suspense.

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Y'all switch to MSNBC. Much better analysis...results muy rapido. 

Watching MSNBC (with some jumps to FOX) but NYTimes imo is the best source for quick accurate predictions/results. Can't predict anything yet. Lets hope the GOP catches that hail mary and holds the House.

Just now, nonniey said:

Watching MSNBC (with some jumps to FOX) but NYTimes imo is the best source for quick accurate predictions/results. Can't predict anything yet. Lets hope the GOP catches that hail mary and holds the House.

Everything would be alwhite if that happened. Amiwhite?

Archived