Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Should be illegal.

That seems extreme, running for the HOA I suppose?  :ols:

Not many in lawns around here, they do crop up at a few businesses or public spaces.

16 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I am out of the loop on this avacado toast meme.  I've never actually seen anyone eat that.  Avacados aren't even that expensive here.  It must be a European thing.

It stems from some asshole telling millenials that if they'd just stop buying avocado toast, they'd be able to afford a home.

Image result for avocado toast meme

Predictably, he was soundly mocked for equating the cost of food to the cost of a house.  

10 minutes ago, twa said:

That seems extreme, running for the HOA I suppose?  :ols:

Not many in lawns around here, they do crop up at a few businesses or public spaces.

Given I want to ban political ads like UK does, I dont find that extreme at all, last bit of cover so there arent more of them : )

Just went walking the neighborhood and noticed a huge Amy Hober sign at the local election place (along with the normal sized signs.)  I noticed it also said on the sign that Hogan endorsed her.  Gross (though I guess I should have expected that).  I remember getting a flier from her a while back that proclaimed she would carry out Trump's MAGA platform or something along those lines.  

Voted around 4:30, with no wait. They were out of those "I Voted" stickers though, which I haven't seen in nearly 20 years of voting towards the end of the work day at my polling place. I overheard one of the volunteers telling someone that they ran out hours ago. 

Archived