Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saints vs. Redskins Post Game Assessments

Burgold

Overall: **** you Redskins you incompetent, pathetic bunch of losers

Offense: **** you Redskins. Cousins you had a great game and then start throwing ball to no one earning flags that lose you the game. Perrine you had a great game, but couldn't get one damn yard. Davis you had a great game but when it matters you drop the ball. When it counts you are a bunch of pathetic losers. You choke, fail, and give up. When the going gets tough you fumble.

Grade B+/F when it matters

Defense: **** you Redskins. You covered no one. You got gashed. Somehow,you held up for a fifteen point lead. Then, you decide to hand the game away. No resistance. No focus. 

Grade C/F when it matters

Special Teams: **** you Redskins. You gave up returns. You cost us a field goal attempt at the half. You had one good fake. Hang your head in shame you bunch of useless bums.

Grade D

Coaches: **** you too. Good offensive game plan. We should have won the game. Defense got soft as hell. They stopped covering and let people waltz down the field without even burning any god damn time. 

Grade: B/F when it matters

Refs: **** you refs. You sure threw convenient flags. You didn't call a bad game, but that Fuller interception should have stood. Crowder was mauled and should have gotten a first down on a PI. There were a number of really crappy non calls. The Redskins wilted, but **** you too.

Mods: Sorry for all the language. Hopefully, the filters do their job.

Offence B -100 yard runner, scored well and spread the ball. doctson disappeared though. When the pressure comes on they just don’t execute though. Big loss was Thompson.

defense D - awful but they were being held non stop. The middle of the field is despicable in coverage. Hall is just done. 

Coaching B going to C -game was called well. In the end if players don’t execute it does eventually come down to the fact you can’t coach them up

refs - f. What is the point of them?

Just now, Dirt said:

The last 2 minutes of halves are unbelievable.  Teams score with ease, even twice if they have to.

That has to be on coaching I guess.  I don't know.  But it happens every time.  It's guaranteed.

Was barely a defender on the tv screen on any of Brees' last 12 throws. No coverage at all. Were they playing prevent defense in a different stadium?

Anyone that blames an offense that puts up 30 points on what is arguably top 3 D in their own house should never watch football again because football IQ wise they are in single digits.  Oh year btw this same offense put up 30 points on another top notch D last week and still we lost.  

I am waiting now for the inevitable idiot to say we scored our last TD too soon.  LOL

This team and these fans don't deserve a QB like Cousins.  I hope the guy goes way from this cancer that is the Synder/Allen led Redskins.

50 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

Offense:  F

Defense: F

Special teams: C

coaching: What’s lower than F? 

At some point I thought you would have grade D, ST and Coaches U C and K...

Let's try to cool down a little bit after this heart breaking. (won't be easy).

Offense: I have hardly to complain about them, they did their part, Perrine was doing good as a whole, Line was OK, and Crowder seemed to be back which is good. Doctson was reliable. KC, was perfectly fine today, that TD to Grant was pure beauty and sacrifice.

Defense: They were OK for 55 minutes. Facing Brees and their offense was no gimme. But they held their ground. Then, you don't know why, but we start missing assignments, letting WR loose and you're like, WTF? Terrible outting from Hall that got owned on the last TD, on the 2pt conversion and on many other plays. If he was a 7th round rookie, he would get released by tomorrow.

Coaches: Thought they did OK as well, the last 5 minutes is on the players and Hall to me. Then I'm gonna complain about injuries because Hall wouldn't have played CB if Dunbar was activated...

Refs: OK guys... I can accept bogus calls, missed calls here and there but...

The Intentional Grounding on Kirk after Payton complained was stupid. The 10 seconds run off after you let the lock run for a few seconds (play started at 38 and there's no way that IG took 10 seconds to ends). The hands to the face on Fuller is dumb****...

The no Helmet-to-Helmet call by Bell on Cousins was like WTF? (And they've been leading with their helmets a lot)

Then the hit on Grant (IIRC) when he was OOB on that same drive was like the same thing. Guy should have been ejected with those two plays.

Worst part of the game:

We lost Chris Thompson for the season with a broken Fibula according to Gruden...

Today was a new low for 2017.  The 'Skins were firmly in control of this game and allowed the Saints to creep back in and ultimately win.  Today's loss is reminiscent of the teams pre-Shanahan era.

I don't care if the Saints were 7-2 going into this game.  The eye test for 55 of the 60 mins said the 'Skins should have won this game walking away, however because it's the team we know they fall back into being, they find a way to lose.

This is why people don't show up to home games.  This is why no one believes this team is something more than the ".500 zone" squad of the past three seasons.  New season, new game, same results.

3 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Refs: OK guys... I can accept bogus calls, missed calls here and there but...

The Intentional Grounding on Kirk after Payton complained was stupid. The 10 seconds run off after you let the lock run for a few seconds (play started at 38 and there's no way that IG took 10 seconds to ends). The hands to the face on Fuller is dumb****...

The no Helmet-to-Helmet call by Bell on Cousins was like WTF? (And they've been leading with their helmets a lot)

Then the hit on Grant (IIRC) when he was OOB on that same drive was like the same thing. Guy should have been ejected with those two plays.

And that's the short list.

4 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

Anyone that blames an offense that puts up 30 points on what is arguably top 3 D in their own house should never watch football again because football IQ wise they are in single digits.  Oh year btw this same offense put up 30 points on another top notch D last week and still we lost.  

I am waiting now for the inevitable idiot to say we scored our last TD too soon.  LOL

This team and these fans don't deserve a QB like Cousins.  I hope the guy goes way from this cancer that is the Synder/Allen led Redskins.

lol you love the QB more than the team.

also the D held an INCREDIBLE offense to only 16 points right up until the end of the game. the same way the O played incredibly right up until the end of the game.

Assessment????? They are a joke.  Sorry, I'm normally a pretty positive fellow and my view on this team usually remains as such.  But, after that debacle.......all I can say is wow.  Ever hear of a QB sneak on 3rd and inches??????  Ever hear about just running the ball and clocking it when you are already in FG range?????  Ever hear of tackling in the last 2 minutes of a game????  I could go on and on.....not our year.....I guess....who knows, watch them win 6 straight.  Lol!!!  

2 minutes ago, Heathen said:

also the D held an INCREDIBLE offense to only 16 points right up until the end of the game. the same way the O played incredibly right up until the end of the game.

Which is what many, many around here don't get...

What happened in those last 5 minutes for the secondary to get torched like this? I believe that ol' Drew Brees attacked Hall heavily at CB and got his numbers...

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

Which is what many, many around here don't get...

What happened in those last 5 minutes for the secondary to get torched like this? I believe that ol' Drew Brees attacked Hall heavily at CB and got his numbers...

How can't You attack Hall, he's done, he's slow, he missed assignment after assignment.  

7 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

I'm sorry. The name of the game is get one more point than the other guy. The Redskins shot themselves in the foot over the last 3 minutes and that includes the O. They even found a way to louse up a great recovery drive to give them a chance at a last minute field goal. First, by the questionable intentional grounding and then by not snapping the ball with the clock running for 10 seconds when there's only eighteen lefts and then all the other screwups like costing themselves a chance at a long field goal at the end of the half and then surrendering a field goal to the Saints.

The offense deserves blame because we lost. The defense deserves blame because they turned in a worse performance than if we had blind folded them and tied hundred pound weights to their ankles.

Archived