Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mass Shooting at Texas Church

No Excuses

Just now, Zguy28 said:

Sometimes I don't know if there is a right answer to this problem other than totally removing almost all guns of all kinds.

That might reduce shootings,probably not mass murders .

5 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

Sometimes I don't know if there is a right answer to this problem other than totally removing almost all guns of all kinds.

The problem is that its practically impossible. I don't know how you would do it. 

2 minutes ago, twa said:

I can deal with mass stabbings.

Just now, grego said:

The problem is that its practically impossible. I don't know how you would do it. 

You don’t because of the second amendment.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

I don’t care about this.

Until it affects me personally, I’m done caring.

Thats the only way you fix this.

We are definitely on a slide into chaos and violence as a nation. The rest of the world welcomes us into their violent club with open arms. We're just used to being safe. Meanwhile murder happens everyday around us, but we say we care, but we don't. We want our cake and to eat it too, and damn you if you try to take it away. We live in a culture of death. Each side fights to preserve it on their own battlefields, ignoring the hypocrisy and inconsistencies of their positions.

The right answer is to not have people in power say stuff like you can't save everybody (which, I dunno, applies to pretty much every life saving measure on this planet), and start by eliminating weapons who's sole purpose of existence is to slaughter humans.

By simply starting there, from the beginning, hundreds would still be alive today, enjoying life, their families, and contributing posotively to society. Instead, people are dead, and more will continue to die, and no one will do anything but offer fake prayers and tshirt slogans

15 minutes ago, twa said:

It would reduce mass murders of this frequency and high numbers. One man isn’t killing this many people in a church with a machete. Maybe we will still have bombings, but we wouldn’t have children gunned down in schools and churches. 

Australia is an excellent example of how removing all guns can work. Too bad the majority of this country would rather let children die then give up their toys. 

Just now, grego said:

I mean there are more guns than people in the US. How do you get them to give them up? 

By force, by paying them, by reason.  I dunno.

Its the only way you eliminate attacks like this, but getting people to give up their guns ain’t happening.  So this is the world we live in now.

Dont even get me started on the “mental health” bull****.

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

If only there was some kind of.....pattern. 

AR-15’s are wildly popular and easy to modify.  I’d assume that is the pattern.

It would be like assuming that Ford Mustangs are the only cars capable of running into crowds when speeding off at car meets.

German style gun control.

Starting with any gun bought and any gun owner bought tomorrow.   

Grandfather everything we have in now (yes, I know it is dumb -- but that will make people happy).

If there are more shootings than be more aggressive with gun control.

Archived