Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mass Shooting at Texas Church

No Excuses

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Do we know the color of the shooter?  I want to know if we are calling it terrorism or not.

Is it wrong I'm just hoping it wasn't a black guy? I don't need the extra focus on my race at the moment to be honest. 

Yall think this is sarcasm but at this point hoping is all we can apparently do. Oh and pray, obviously.

7 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Prayers tho? Ffs, they were in church literally praying!

The irony is not lost on you either I see

This is so sickening.  Again.  Again.  Again.  

I just want every politician and political candidate to honestly answer the question:  “What is your plan to reduce mass shootings and gun deaths?”  

If their answer is to do nothing, they don’t get my vote.

I don’t know what the answer should be, and I don’t know what will work.   I just want people to start trying.  

53 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

There is a rumor going around that he killed his family first before going to this church.  I saw a picture of the perpetrator on facebook.  No point in posting any of that until it is verified officially. Social media for all I know may be targeting the wrong guy.

Apparently, this guy is not the shooter.  His aunt supposedly confirmed.

3 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Someone that lives near the church heard it, went there and shot at the shooter as he was escaping. Allegedly hit him a couple times.

Good for them. How many of the dead did that bring back? The snark isn't directed at you, but rather the more guns will fix it crowd. 

Archived