Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mass Shooting at Texas Church

No Excuses

21 minutes ago, Springfield said:

AR-15’s are wildly popular and easy to modify.  I’d assume that is the pattern.

It would be like assuming that Ford Mustangs are the only cars capable of running into crowds when speeding off at car meets.

Obviously they are not the only guns capable. That's not at all what I was saying. You can't deny the pattern though. The AR-15 is almost exclusively used to murder crowds if people. I'm not really interested in why at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Obviously they are not the only guns capable. That's not at all what I was saying. You can't deny the pattern though. The AR-15 is almost exclusively used to murder crowds if people. I'm not really interested in why at the moment. 

But "why" should be looked at as part of the conversation.

If actually we could have one.

Totally. But we are going to actually have a conversation, are we? We are gonna pray and call people bad guys for talking about gun control but we aint actually gonna talk about gun control in any meaningful way. 

So why doesn't interest me. 

Trump couldn't have sounded any more insincere if he tried in response. Which is a major part of your Country's continued problems. 

Thoughts and prayers sent out to Texas. God rest those needlessly taken again. Godspeed to the injured. May he look over the relatives at this terrible time. 

God help you all. Again. 

Hail. 

I can talk about some “why’s”. Like why the majority of these mass shootings have been perpetrated by the same demographic but our govt doesn’t want to even acknowledge it. Why is that happening? Not the lack of response from our govt, we already know why they do what they do. But why are these shootings happening often by this specific demographic? 

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They're the best guns for shooting large crowds of people, considering price and availability.  Especially with a bump stock.

I’d bet if you banned all ARs, you’d find that a replacement comes about.  Like AK-47.

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Totally. But we are going to actually have a conversation, are we? We are gonna pray and call people bad guys for talking about gun control but we aint actually gonna talk about gun control in any meaningful way. 

So why doesn't interest me. 

Here?  We have had a lot of conversations about gun control and even some agreements between the two sides.

In DC, **** no.  They won't talk about anything.  Too worried about how the media will paint whatever they do.  That's part of the problem.  You could have Democrat A negotiate an agreemnet with Republican B that all long guns would be banned and hand guns would be allowed (not perfect but that is how negotiations work).  But when Democrat A comes up for re-election the narrative would be "A wants to give a hand gun to everyone one, even criminals" and Republican "B wants to take guns from you."  And this is why the government stopped working.  No one can make deals to meet in the middle anymore.

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

How about if someone is dishonorablely discharged from the military, they don't get to own guns? Like this guy?

pretty sure that is law now, but kinda like laws against murder

Just now, Springfield said:

Why, it doesn’t make you a felon, does it?

This is America, I figure everyone gets a gun if they want one.  As long as they didn’t get caught selling pot to Jimmy back in high school.

it is treated as a felony conviction in most places

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

But "why" should be looked at as part of the conversation. If actually we could have one.

Now is not the time. Now is the time for prayers.

Bow your heads. Any Jews or Muslims, close your browser.

Dear Lord, please don't let the democrats, led by Crooked Hillary Clinton, enable any more murders by taking our guns. Please grant the citizens of our great nation the wisdom and clarity to see that buying more guns is the only way forward. Let us rip the ****s off of these liberal snowflake ******* who are trying to create a separation of government and your begotten son with fabricated fake news hoaxes of him colluding with Russia and send them running to Canada with tampons between their legs...

Amen.

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Now is not the time. Now is the time for prayers.

Bow your heads. Any Jews or Muslims, close your browser.

Dear Lord, please don't let the democrats, led by Crooked Hillary Clinton, enable any more murders by taking our guns. Please grant the citizens of our great nation the wisdom and clarity to see that buying more guns is the only way forward.

I'm going to assume this wasn't directed at me even though you quoted me.  I've never had a problem having the discussion.  Nor have I blamed hillary for this issue.

6 minutes ago, twa said:

If your response to a mass shooting in a church is to get angry at Christians for praying, take a timeout and do some self reflection.

Why, they didn’t pray for NY last week did they?

(specifically the asshole congressmen and executive figures)

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

I can talk about some “why’s”. Like why the majority of these mass shootings have been perpetrated by the same demographic but our govt doesn’t want to even acknowledge it. Why is that happening? Not the lack of response from our govt, we already know why they do what they do. But why are these shootings happening often by this specific demographic? 

Maybe because they make up 78% of population?  There is evil out their across the board and you can find it everywhere, sad world and there are nutjobs everywhere.  Anyone, regardless of demographics will do what they want if they have it in their brains and I one suspicious or stopping them

Archived