Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs. Bengals

TSO

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

some of you crack me up. new playcaller and new playmakers but you expect them to be off and running day 1.  this team will get better as the year goes on

Kinda of an excuse for what's suppose to be professionals. We're talking about professionals not doing there jobs. Throw the ball, catch the ball. See the guys with the ball, tackle the guy with the ball. That's what I have an issue with. Its looking better right now. 

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

some of you crack me up. new playcaller and new playmakers but you expect them to be off and running day 1.  this team will get better as the year goes on

Always a reason for failure, always an excuse for piss poor play. Sorry, but I don't buy how sloppy this team looks. You are what you practice. This team is undisciplined in nature, energy plateaus, slow start. I do think they'll improve, but how much? how far can they go before the hurt themselves in games? 

1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

Kinda of an excuse for what's suppose to be professionals. We're talking about professionals not doing there jobs. Throw the ball, catch the ball. See the guys with the ball, tackle the guy with the ball. That's what I have an issue with. Its looking better right now. 

It's impossible to recreate game conidtions in the soft NFL practices these days

1 minute ago, SWFLSkins said:

Always a reason for failure, always an excuse for piss poor play. Sorry, but I don't buy how sloppy this team looks. You are what you practice. This team is undisciplined in nature, energy plateaus, slow start. I do think they'll improve, but how much? how far can they go before the hurt themselves in games? 

They are gelling on this drive though. Hopefully they will keep on doing this in the regular season too. I usually wait until after the first 4 game before passing judgement. 

Archived