Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

As best as people can figure, "You're a lying, dog-faced pony soldier" comes from a 1953 film "Hondo" starring John Wayne.  (Although "lying,"  "pony soldier," and "dog-faced" appear in the script, they do not appear together as one line in the movie.)

1953.   It would be another twenty nine years that Joseph and Jennifer Buttigeig would welcome their son Pete into the world.  Twenty nine years later. No malarkey.

^^^ Especially to a female, in my book Biden already has a problem with females as does Sanders. They are both old boy misogynists from long ago. Which is why I stated Biden needs to explain why his views and actions of old were wrong and how he's changed. Which he hasn't done yet. Then he says something outlier, to a female. Shows he hasn't learned anything.

8 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

^^^ Especially to a female, in my book Biden already has a problem with females as does Sanders. They are both old boy misogynists from long ago. Which is why I stated Biden needs to explain why his views and actions of old were wrong and how he's changed. Which he hasn't done yet. Then he says something outlier, to a female. Shows he hasn't learned anything.

I can't wait to see his speech, when He drops out. Maybe as soon as 3/4  The day after Super Tuesday.

I would love for Obama to endorse someone other than Biden.

I dont think it would matter if they did amplify it. If you show his supporters documents proving that hes cutting Medicare and he says hes not, they will not believe the documents and they will tell you not to believe everything they tell you to believe. Thats why hes won already. 

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I dont think it would matter if they did amplify it. If you show his supporters documents proving that hes cutting Medicare and he says hes not, they will not believe the documents and they will tell you not to believe everything they tell you to believe. Thats why hes won already. 

I have to optimistically disagree. Of course, I can't really provide you with up to date, exact numbers, but there is no way in Hell Trump has the number of votes he had in 2016. Don't forget, he didn't even win the popular vote. I know the EC kinda makes things unpredictable, but I can't see him pulling the numbers he did before. Even more so that people understand what is at stake this time around. 

Just now, Simmsy said:

I have to optimistically disagree. Of course, I can't really provide you with up to date, exact numbers, but there is no way in Hell Trump has the number of votes he had in 2016. Don't forget, he didn't even win the popular vote. I know the EC kinda makes things unpredictable, but I can't see him pulling the numbers he did before. Even more so that people understand what is at stake this time around. 

I can dig that optimism. I need that lol. 

I dont think he has the same amount of voters. But not really sure he needs them with other countries helping him win and thats all but a certainty at this point. I imagine something like Comey coming out about an FBI investigation a week before the general election will happen again at the end of another long and dirty campaign. This time it wont be Comey. It will be Barr. And he will sell it to those who will still be buyin. And if its someone like Sanders, people will be hoping for a reason not to vote for him. Just like they did with Hildog. Look for all of your fav 2016 tricks to come back into play in newer versions. Cambridge Analytica. Julian assange. Russian hacking. All that ****. And this time Barr is standing at the front door deciding if you can investigate or not. 

See. I need that optimism playa

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It won't matter to the cult but it will matter to a lot of other voters. The failed healthcare policy vote in 2017 cost a lot of Republicans their seats in 2018. This is the single worst issue for them and the chump who said "who knew healthcare was so complicated" is definitely not the best messenger on it.

31 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

He’s going to get more votes in 20 and lose by more votes also.

If a Dem wins, it will be a narrow EC win.

Archived