Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

9 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Andrew Yang is firing staff members after Iowa caucases.

Saw that last night. Guessing his campaign is over. I really like the guy. Hope he gets a cabinet position in a new democratic administration. 

51 minutes ago, Springfield said:

There’s lots of accusatory of left wing and right wing.  Let us remember that they’re all pretty much all centrists.

The right hasn't been anywhere near centrist in decades tho.

Watching Bernie on CNN right now.  Tapper brings up a wealth cap position Bernie had like 40 years ago and Bernie gives him a hard time for digging up something from so long ago.  So Tapper, three times, gives him an opportunity to say his position has changed since then.  And Bernie wouldn’t stay if he still believed that or not but instead just repeated his normal talking lines.  That is a big problem I have with Bernie and what would probably keep me from voting for him if he is the nominee.  He doesn’t seem like he is willing to answer difficult questions and when they are put to him, he deflects.  

13 hours ago, clietas said:

The right hasn't been anywhere near centrist in decades tho.

i'm not sure about that. what do you make of this?

Image result for pew research left wing further left

and this-

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/01/opinions/when-did-barack-obama-become-a-republican-avlon/index.html

When did Barack Obama become a Republican?

i can tell you in my own experience, my views have moved considerably left from where i was just a few years ago. and i'm confident obama circa 2008 couldn't make it to the current 2020 candidate debate stage. (my current views would put me left of 2008 obama on most issues). 

4 hours ago, visionary said:

Ha. There  isn't going to be unity.   While some Sanders voters will vote for whoever the nominee is; there will be a significant portion of Sanders voters who will not.

They will either stay home, not vote for President, vote 3rd party and some really pissed off Sanders voters may even vote Trump again.

What would piss off Sanders voters.  Probably anything actually.  I think what would send them over the edge would be Sanders have a delegate lead going into the convention. No candidate has enough to secure the nomination but Sanders goes in with the lead.  Then Sanders is denied the nomination.  That will send them over the edge.

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Ha. There  isn't going to be unity.   While some Sanders voters will vote for whoever the nominee is; there will be a significant portion of Sanders voters who will not.

They will either stay home, not vote for President, vote 3rd party and some really pissed off Sanders voters may even vote Trump again.

Overblown.

If they are Democrats, they'll vote for the nominee like all Democrats.

If they are Ind or Reb then they'll vote like Indys and Repubs.

It's the final couple of days for??

Yang?  Gabbard?  - Actually, she's been silent for the longest time; she still alive?

Definitely, Patrick & Bennett. 

Unless she finiishes ahead of Biden, it's probably it for Klobuchar also.

What I would love to see:

Buttigieg - 1st

Sanders - 2nd

Klobuchar- 3rd

Warren - 4th

Write-in: Bloomberg- 5th

Biden- 6th.

NH has write in, so people could write Bloomberg in.

7 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

What would piss off Sanders voters.  Probably anything actually.  I think what would send them over the edge would be Sanders have a delegate lead going into the convention. No candidate has enough to secure the nomination but Sanders goes in with the lead.  Then Sanders is denied the nomination.  That will send them over the edge.

Sanders winning iowa but not by as much as they want seems to be enough for some of them to start the conspiracy machine.  

Archived