Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

6 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Biden sucks at presidential campaigns.  He really has been sleepwalking through this thing.  He dragged his feet getting in the race to begin with, then he coasted for a while like he was taking his frontrunner status for granted.  Then the Hunter Biden stuff started and that's all he's done since.  He's just floundering.  

I feel like it's Bernie or bust right now.  Merely because he has a passionate base.  None of these other folks I want to hang my hopes on in a general election.  I like Warren's ideas, but I dont love her in a general election as the nominee.  Buttigieg and Klobachar can forget it.  They can enjoy their little moments here, but they're just delaying the inevitable, IMO.  I dont know where Bloomberg fits in.  

Wrong.

It's Bernie vs Bloomberg. Bloomberg already has half the older black vote and he will get the rest once Biden drops out.

9 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Biden sucks at presidential campaigns.  He really has been sleepwalking through this thing.  He dragged his feet getting in the race to begin with, then he coasted for a while like he was taking his frontrunner status for granted.  Then the Hunter Biden stuff started and that's all he's done since.  He's just floundering.  

I feel like it's Bernie or bust right now.  Merely because he has a passionate base.  None of these other folks I want to hang my hopes on in a general election.  I like Warren's ideas, but I dont love her in a general election as the nominee.  Buttigieg and Klobachar can forget it.  They can enjoy their little moments here, but they're just delaying the inevitable, IMO.

I honestly don't think Biden wanted to run. I think there is a lot of guilt for not running in 2016, perhaps he's trying to make up for it. However, he can't drop out now unless he's definitely out. I really appreciate Biden, I really do, but he isn't the one we need right now. I don't get why some of these politicians can't or won't just admit their time is up and go away. I hope his career isn't marred by this bad showing late in his "legacy".

6 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Wrong.

It's Bernie vs Bloomberg. Bloomberg already has half the older black vote and he will get the rest once Biden drops out.

and if that is not enough to stop the Bern will he go independent?

can you say triangulation?

4 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Bloomberg isn't going independent.

I do agree that there will be a third party bid; should Sanders be the nominee.  It won't be Bloomberg.

Why not after investing so much?

44 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Bloomberg isn't going independent.

I do agree that there will be a third party bid; should Sanders be the nominee.  It won't be Bloomberg.

I’m not sure, he is gaining popularity.  What if the polls show him getting 30 percent in a 3 way race? He might be tempted. I wouldn’t write that possibility off....  I know who I would vote for if it was a three way between Bernie, Bloomberg, and trump....

Wasn’t too long ago that Amy and Pete were ridiculed as having no chance.  They’ve gotten a great deal of momentum out of the first two primaries by exceeding expectations.

Sanders did well, obviously, but he was expected to so I'm not sure he gets too great a bump. 

Warren and Biden need to rebound well in Nevada and South Carolina, or their campaigns are dead in the water.  

Results matter and they matter more than national polls. If voters come to think a candidate can’t win, they won’t. 

Archived