Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

To expand on that, Liz doesn’t get a tremendous amount of coverage because, frankly...she’s kinda boring.  She’s a high-data policy wonk.

But, that’s why I like her.  Polar opposite of 45 and most of her Dem competition, which is refreshing to me.

Might be a fatal flaw in our hyperbolic times, tho.

Whoever gets the nomination should seriously consider her as VP if for any other reason but to turn her lose on regulation reform.  Cheney blew the lid off of what a VP is capable of doing as the second most powerful person in the country, I'd tell her to prioritize every loophole she could find and let nature takes it course.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Whoever gets the nomination should seriously consider her as VP if for any other reason but to turn her lose on regulation reform.  Cheney blew the lid off of what a VP is capable of doing as the second most powerful person in the country, I'd tell her to prioritize every loophole she could find and let nature takes it course.

You need the black vote motivated.

Shirley Abrams is the choice.  She's the perfect choice for veep and can speak to the issue of voter suppression by Trump and the GOP.

1 hour till all the polls close in NH.  

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Shirley Abrams is the choice.  She's the perfect choice for veep and can speak to the issue of voter suppression by Trump and the GOP.

1 hour till all the polls close in NH.  

She doesn't have nearly the experience Warren does, Abrams is not ready yet.  I refuse to accept that only a black candidate can motivate the black vote when its split mostly between two white guys approaching 80.  The existential threat will have to matter more or not at all.

6 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Shirley not.  😛

But Stacey Abrams would be an interesting choice.

I am still laughing at the irony of people ranting on social media about "celebrities lecturing me" when they are likely the same folks who voted for a reality-tv host to be President. I wish they would just be more honest about it and say "I don't want to be lectured by celebrities......that I disagree with"

Biden sucks at presidential campaigns.  He really has been sleepwalking through this thing.  He dragged his feet getting in the race to begin with, then he coasted for a while like he was taking his frontrunner status for granted.  Then the Hunter Biden stuff started and that's all he's done since.  He's just floundering.  

I feel like it's Bernie or bust right now.  Merely because he has a passionate base.  None of these other folks I want to hang my hopes on in a general election.  I like Warren's ideas, but I dont love her in a general election as the nominee.  Buttigieg and Klobachar can forget it.  They can enjoy their little moments here, but they're just delaying the inevitable, IMO.  I dont know where Bloomberg fits in.  

Archived