Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I feel bad for anyone living under the impression that this isn't 100% what Trump sought to do from the beginning. He absolutely allowed this to happen, undermining our safety and security to massage his own ego. 

A disgusting display that reveals how weak our security really is if our president is only looking out for himself.

The other thing is, you've got a bunch of anti-mask people out here.  It is a super spreader event out there.  During the Floyd protests during the summer, yeah, there were some folks without masks, but there were more masks than not, by a wide margin.  Here, everybody that's crossing in front of this camera is mask-less.  These people don't give a flying you-know-what.

18 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

I work at a fed building and if this happened, its shoot to kill. what is going on here?

Looks like the woman that was shot might have met that standard.  The video doesn’t make it clear who shot her, but I appears she was in a group trying to get through a door and the shot came through the broken glass of that door.  Must have been the wrong door to be ****ing with.  

37 minutes ago, Hooper said:

I think Trump is probably terrified now. 

He's loving this ****.  People are flying flags with his name all over the Capitol.  His narcissistic ass is beaming right now.  And he has absolutely no intention of telling them to back off. 

This is his big moment. 

What a ****show. So how fast can they draw up articles of impeachment and remove him? They need to do it after they count the votes. Mitch and Pence either needs to tell him to resign or they will side with the Dems to remove him and they will have him arrested with a charge of sedation. This **** is nuts. 

Archived