Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

10 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Time for an inquiry on sedition charges.

Fourteenth Amendment 

• Section 3

No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

• Amdt14.S3.1 Disqualification from Holding Office

1 hour ago, visionary said:

What should happen. Each and every one of those Republicans should be recalled by their states and replaced. Every one of those attorney generals should be disbarred. They are not serving their states. They also knew the case was frivilous, had no merit, and the results of all the other court cases and Dept. Justice findings. They are fomenting sedition and probably violence. They should be kicked out. They do not deserve their seats.

What will happen... much more hot air and outrage that strains the nation followed by obstructive behavior that endangers our lives and the economy.

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm currently mainlining MAGA tears over on Breitbart.

It's glorious. 

Hugh-jackman_Amazed.gif

You went to Brietbart? Make sure to run a high level virus check. Not just on your computer... I'd consult a physician, too. What they have might be catching.

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

You went to Brietbart? Make sure to run a high level virus check. Not just on your computer... I'd consult a physician, too. What they have might be catching.

:ols:   Yeah no kidding. But I've been observing MAGAs over there in their natural habitat for a while now so I'm pretty familiar with the terrain. 

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

:ols:   Yeah no kidding. But I've been observing MAGAs over there in their natural habitat for a while now so I'm pretty familiar with the terrain. 

i need quotes. 

I need to see how “this is actually a good thing” or the sudden sinking feeling that this isn’t going to go the way they planned 

35028FA9-D4C9-4E53-AD6F-E8E6A80D258C.thumb.jpeg.296312c6aea62af3ad9f165dcaa6eb57.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i need quotes. 

I need to see how “this is actually a good thing” or the sudden sinking feeling that this isn’t going to go the way they planned 

Outright denial (lol notice the gateway pundit link);

Lulu’s Back In Town ❤️ • a few seconds ago
Study Shows Impossible Anomalies Causing Biden ‘win’ in Michigan — In 5 Seconds Biden Racked Up 140,000

https://www.thegatewaypundi...

Semi-denial:

Mt. Wannahockalugi • 2 minutes ago
Everyone relax. This isn't over yet - not by a long shot. There are other irons in the fire. The case from Texas came out of nowhere and was a something of a long shot to begin with.

Drama Queen (with a bunch of "end of times" babble to boot, so a double whammy):

Verywriter • 4 minutes ago
Well that cements it - Biden will be president - that was Trump's last hope. God help us all. I think now is the time to pray for this nation - we have come under God's judgement - and with the Great Reset already in motion, it won't be long before we see the rise of the antichrist - it's already coming down the pike. You can't buy or sell without the "mask" you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast - this is just a foreshadowing of what is to come. Pray people - pray like your life depends on it - because it does.

The obligatory "ERMAHGERD SCOTUS TREASON!" post:

Jack white • 3 minutes ago
The justices appointed by trump need to be tried for treason!

I can't possibly even keep track of all the calls for violent insurrection and/or civil war. But here are a few choice ones to give you a taste:

(I love the dissonance between the user name and what s/he wrote):

Christmas Joy And Peace • 2 minutes ago
Liberty or Die. Period.

Henry Bowers • 3 minutes ago
Back to the shooting range tomorrow . . .

White Whipping Boy • 5 minutes ago
Well...this is it...WE either stand up now or learn how to kneel. There are no other options.

(From the "I watched myself say this in the mirror 200 times today" files)

democrats are scum • 5 minutes ago
cowards
who thinks it time for a revolution?
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Dave Johnson • a minute ago
Evil has won this time. We must do WHATEVER IT TAKES to destroy the evil demonrat party and the deep state.

Gene Sarazen • 2 minutes ago
The time has come to handle things they way way we need to handle things. Patience is up. Action is needed. Reach out to me if we need to coordinate things. We need to do things underground. Let me know how to reach out to people that are part of the resistance. I’m on WGT Golf as OldAvenelPro.

That's just a tiny sampling. It's truly a cluster**** over there right now. 

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That's just a tiny sampling. It's truly a cluster**** over there right now. 

Don't forget the poor souls who have lost their will to vote:

Jay • an hour ago
Yea, so what is the use in voting if they rules change as they go and when caught cheating, there is no relief at all. No court, no DOJ, nothing. The big FU.

Archived