Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

15 minutes ago, drowland said:

It's like asking Nic Cage to hold a press conference to announce to everyone he's going to steal the Declaration of Independence while wearing nothing but a thong and having his hair set on fire...and then actually trying to do it.  

National Treasure 4 - The Speedo Chonicles

28 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I hope I do as well.  I lurked for a little while and think I have it boiled down to "Follow the rules less Jumbo smite you with his holy ban hammer" (I'm pretty sure this observation doesn't violate rule 12).

The public comment phase is happening in the Michigan Board meeting.  A lot of poll watchers are calling in (lots of "non-affiliated poll watchers") with a very similar story: they saw no fraud and, generally speaking, republican poll watchers were disruptive and generally poorly behaved.  After some of the testimony describing the inappropriate questioning and what not by poll watchers to poll workers it makes me wonder who would ever volunteer to work at a poll.  Its yet another job where you never hear from anyone unless they are unhappy with what you've done.

I thought it was rich when Rudy was screaming about lawyers and people on the campaign being threatened and that never happens from the right.  There was a poll worker here in GA had to literally go in hiding because some trump supporting jerk posted a fake picture of them destroying a ballot. Turns out it was just a random piece of trash. The SoS and Kemp - both Republicans have gotten dearth threats from trump supporters because they certified the results. The list goes on and on about trump supporters threatening people that o not agree with their idiot leader. 

Not condoning any type of threats or violence. But the hypocrisy is beyond comprehension. 

at some point he's going to start pocketing more of the money donated to fight the count and pay off campaign debts. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of those debts are never paid. But putting money into filing fees/etc. will end as soon as they figure out a way to say it was stolen and they can't do anything about it..... yet.

24 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

It will always be amazing that the fat guy with fake hair and fake skin is unable to see himself in all these people he criticizes. Mother ****er, Rudy doesn't look that much worst that you. You both look terrible.

No kidding. Trump must be the least self aware person on the planet. And that includes those who are literally in comas. 

27 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

at some point he's going to start pocketing more of the money donated to fight the count and pay off campaign debts. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of those debts are never paid. But putting money into filing fees/etc. will end as soon as they figure out a way to say it was stolen and they can't do anything about it..... yet.

As soon as he figures out how to launder all that money into his and his kids off shore bank accounts.

yup jabber...real deluge of energized wft fans are joining up in november of this especially awesome season on and off the field, but only to go post on politics in the tailgate  :) 

do like the screen name tho (and the name on your e-mail reg.)

btw that one post does violate rule 18 and while i wouldn't hit with a rule 12, any mod could were it them mentioned cuz it's at their discretion, not yours

dupe accts of course are a rule 1 violation but i haven't checked you out on that yet

be sure to enjoy posting on your beloved football team!!!....eventually, maybe.... :) 

12 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Not sure where this goes, but low-key it’s a kinda big deal in my circles.  Zero chance this happens if there’s any doubt about the election.

To paraphrase Bob Dylan, you don't have to be a car company to know which way the wind blows.

Archived