Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

28 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

That was me, let me go ahead and get my last post in...gonna miss you guys...

In my mind, the original 2020 presidential  election thread lived from 8/25/17 until 11/7/20; when Joe was declared the winner.

We’ve been a dead horse 🐎 the last 8 days. Can you believe it’s been 8 days.

5 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

1500 pages up to now. If Drumpf refuses to concede up until Inauguration Day, this thread could make it to 2000 pages.  A lot of time left.

You will never get a concession from him.

He’s already said Joe won but only because Joe stole it.  That’s all the concession you will get out of him.

What’s left is Trump is going to try to **** up things; making it harder for Joe to undo things.

After Xmas, the guy probably won’t even be in D.C.  Spending his final days as President in Florida.

I am curious to see what criminals in his administration; he pardons. You know a bunch are coming. Will he try for himself; stayed tuned.

12 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Just make sure that you're seeing the entire videos and not a clipped segment in order to get a much better context.

For instance this got Trump supporters/BLM protest critics all riled up:

Paints a different picture when you see far more of the video:

As a general rule I don't approve of sucker punching someone. That being said, that guy ran into a group of people, started pushing and kicking people (including stomping on a guy's head after shoving him to the ground), and then expected to just walk away scot-free. If you pull some **** like that, don't act all surprised and outraged if your ass gets knocked out.

We'll file that one under "Don't start fights you're not prepared to finish". 

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

These people are absolutely nuts, the tool on the left even tries to emulate how their leader sits in a chair. 

Yeah, I've become so disillusioned with people, especially people I know.

I retired almost 3 years ago but still look at LinkedIn periodically to see news about former coworkers, friends & clients. It's become the business version of Facebook (which I don't use). But the posts from people I know are just ludicrous. And to post some of the comments on a board that so many professionals use for information on coworkers or prospects is stupid. The denial of facts and repetition of WH talking points is mind-boggling. There are multiple threads per day that go way, way off the rails. SMDH

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

In my mind, the original 2020 presidential  election thread lived from 8/25/17 until 11/7/20; when Joe was declared the winner.

We’ve been a dead horse 🐎 the last 8 days. Can you believe it’s been 8 days.

You sure we're not in a tauntaun?

PaltryOddAmmonite-small.gif

Archived