Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Democrats: we have lawyers on standby and an 800 number you can call if someone tries to stop you from voting 
Republicans: we have teams of lawyers on standby to file in court to have hundreds of thousands of votes thrown out if we don’t like the results. 

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Now Biden is -225 so there is hope! Sorry I realize I am a degen but I figure Vegas is just as unbiased and accurate as any media outlet. Okay it's 3:51 gonna try to sleep. Good night god speed.

Vegas odds doesn’t mean they think Biden will win

it’s what’s required to generate equal action on both sides. So current betters are favoring Biden. Not Vegas. 

So, disappointed and frustrated this morning. I know the election is not over, but I am ashamed that so many of my fellow citizens voted as they did for a monster that locks kids in cages, that has been corrupt in innumerable ways. I am going to try to be disciplined and stay off social media today because I don't want to put something out there that I might regret. I hope when the dust settles and the vote is counted, Trump is gone, but the problem is so much bigger than Trump and apparently, much of America is okay with it. Aargh!

Archived