Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

It's the 4 AM election stealing.... our President warned us about this.  Milwalkee didn't stop their voting... you see what happens... this is why you stop the voting before 4 AM.  

Went to bed and WI was being very good to us... those Dems in Milwalkee stole it!!! They magically found enough votes.  

Ever been to Milwaukee? Bars don't get out until 2. Vote after.

5 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Ya it's concerning, but there's still 10s of millions of votes outstanding across the country.

I don't think it's that many at this point.  Also supposedly the ones stuck in the mail were only around 300,000 from around the country.   I wonder how many won't make it in time, or if it's part of that number. 

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

I don't think it's that many at this point.  Also supposedly the ones stuff in the mail were only around 300,000 from around the country.

I mean, I'm on NCs govt site and they say about 2 mil votes outstanding. If it's that many still in NC, I'm sure there's way more across the US. Could be wrong tho

8 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

I mean, I'm on NCs govt site and they say about 2 mil votes outstanding. If it's that many still in NC, I'm sure there's way more across the US. Could be wrong tho

Are those ones left to count or ones not returned by voters?

Although if it's election day vote that could also be bad.

Archived