Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

Not sure if "best behaviour" makes the Governor "look like an ***hole", or if it looks like "the Governor handled the potential riot correctly".  

But I'm OK with "best behaviour, and then everybody tries to spin it later".  

• Like 6

the militia people all have the same look. that stupid beard, face somewhat covered, stupid scowl trying to pretend to be a badass, etc

and rooftop sniper guy is why these people are called domestic terrorists. because they are. 

they don't want to do all the hard work required to actually be a domestic terrorist, like kill people and risk their life

they just want to act like it, then cry when you call them it.

• Like 6

It’s not about being relevant. It’s about denying a horrific act of genocide to appear as a legitimate party/idea while still supporting such an act. Probably best not to broadcast your intentions to exterminate entire races and religions you deem inferior. That creates resistance when it’s out in the open and everyone knows their intentions

the Nazis in WW2 denied it was happening too. Orders to do it were given verbally. They only rarely in select company owned what they were doing. 

also, it’s pretty on brand to blame Hollywood and media Jews for creating the “holocaust myth” that puts a bad label on the poor innocent christian white men filling this party 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So the narrative is that there was no violence at the gun rally, or so it seems.

Yeah, that "Antifa are posing as NRA peeps and then going to start trouble to put the blame on the NRA" conspiracy theory my wife's dumb ass 75yo Aunt was emailing all of her other Fox news addicts never materialized. Go figure... 

Edited by EmirOfShmo
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Yeah, that "Antifa are posing as NRA peeps and then going to start trouble to put the blame on the NRA" conspiracy theory my wife's dumb ass 75yo Aunt was emailing all of her other Fox news addicts never materialized. Go figure... 

Good. Now they’ll swear off Faux News since yet another conspiracy never materialized.🙄🙄

If something had happened it would have been:

1. A false flag operation by internationalists and/or the Deep State (or the State that Must Not be Named).

2. ANTIFA

3. Hilary

4. Obama.

5. George Soros

6. Hilary and George Soros' love child.

7. Islam

8. Illegal immigrants

9. Sun Spots

10. An illegal gun confiscation plan operated out of a falafel food truck on Constitution Ave. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/19/2020 at 10:01 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

I wonder if tomorrows show of force by extremely well-armed out of state fake militias will cause me, a Virginia voter, to rethink my views that additional gun control laws are welcome. 🤷‍♂️

Turns out no. Sorry gun nuts. Hope you enjoyed your LARPfest.