Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

5 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

I mean, the whole "The Confederate Flag isn't racist!" argument is a pretty standard response from these types.

I really enjoy the ones who announce that anybody who disagrees with them needs to learn their history.  

While standing next to a flag that was never the Confederate flag.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

I really enjoy the ones who announce that anybody who disagrees with them needs to learn their history.  

Listen, just because somebody's great great grandpappy from Mississippi never fought for Lee's Army of Northern Virginia doesn't mean that it isn't the flag he fought under/for, dammit!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Larry said:

We had some loyal soldiers here who went down fighting in honor of "Southern Heritage ".

Good times

8 hours ago, Destino said:

I’d like to hear his bizarro history lesson.  Then have a good laugh and call him an asshole.  

I find such experiences to be affirming and good for the soul.

You know, I've always found the "The civil war was about economics" et al stuff interesting. I mean... what was the big source of their economy? Sugar, tobacco, cotton right? And the slaves were obviously the labor behind that production. Soooooooo.....?

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You know, I've always found the "The city ill war was about economics" et al stuff interesting. I mean... what was the big source of their economy? Sugar, tobacco, cotton right? And the slaves were obviously the labor behind that production. Soooooooo.....?

Mississippi saw it the same way, and said as much in their declaration of secession.

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery - the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product, which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization."

http://www.civil-war.net/pages/mississippi_declaration.asp

there’s no credible argument the civil war wasn’t about slavery.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Casual racism by individuals we're told deserve our unquestioning respect. These ****s are feeling way too comfortable

I'm tired man. If i live through 2020 it will be a damn miracle

They have my respect. They never had my unquestioned respect. Few people do.

Ever since I found out the OK symbol is a symbol of racism I feel weird typing OK and having the gesture show up... I would have thought Apple would have removed it a while ago...

I have a hard time believing the people playing that game weren’t aware the OK gesture could be perceived as racist....

also, no one I know holds themselves like that...

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 1

personally, i neither buy or reject the hill's piece or the investigation's claim as it stands---not viable data points either way to me

all the guilty party has to say is "we're playing that game" and it's a free pass--if you're an adult and you're that ****ing stupid that you're  "just playing" that game at this point you're completely eligible for the same treatment as the real thing would net in my book

my call is for the last several years at minimum, any teenage to adult white person, especially male, flashing that sign is 8 out of 10 times likely either doing the racist thing or trolling the libs or just ****ing with "pc cops" etc. and i don't discriminate between how i handle a racist vs someone acting like a racist to piss off a lib/dem or ridicule people with manners

when i was a teen i took up a policy that if you were some rando that wanted to just **** with me in some way for "fun"  (say just "pretending' you're doing some racist trope to get me to react and then make out like i'm in the wrong) and then make like you were just pretending or joking but you still actually said/did something intended to get that kind of reaction at my expense so you could get get your jollies but feel like you're safe from repercussions, i would correct that error in judgment verbally and/or physically and do to you the same thing i'd have done were you dead serious---and i did that very thing as recently as last year

i support bad things happening to that kind of troll or that kind of idiot just as i do for the  racist

• Thanks 1