Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

38 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Like saying something like that has to be against the law, right?

He’s not directly telling people to go kill high profile Democrats. 

He is just relaying what “God” told him. He’s probably protected because of this.

49 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'd oppose criminalizing speech.  At least as described.  

I'd probably be cool with LE keeping an eye on him.  I could see that maybe he shouldn't be able to buy guns.  I'd say he's at least close to those lines.  

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

33 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

He’s not directly telling people to go kill high profile Democrats. 

He is just relaying what “God” told him. He’s probably protected because of this.

i'd ban him because of his phrasing/context :D

• Like 1

oh yeah, good morning vietnam

so now trump is going full circle on this anniversary by saying "jews will not replace me"? :806:

the orange rat-****er (hi melania) is pulling out all the stops in his current distraction campaign

while there obviously are/have been various worthy policy planks and many fine people over the years that aligned with the gop, i'm moving more and more towards having little or no positive regard for anybody that wants to spend their time currently on positively arguing "conservatism" as if it was still a laudable affiliation :) and not, as manifested in the good ole usa these many years, a mostly sick-minded  other-hating bubbly-religious hodge-podge of anti-science anti-fact  "notions" that needs major transformation across the board or, preferably, utter annihilation of its ability to impact sane decent intelligent people (and dems too :D) who prefer to see civilization and the species move in a much less dysfunctional direction

the brand overall, like its subsect of 'conserv evang xtianity', is mainly a diseased odorous pile of **** now, to way too many young folks in particular imv, and i expect a continuing downslide but ya never know

this, even though there is sooooooo much dumb and ugly to work on for the left/dems 

our work will never be done :P

• Like 4

On 8/20/2019 at 11:01 PM, No Excuses said:

Is he another Qanon whacko?  Sounds like it.  

I got a kick out of the linked article where Mark Taylor really blows our minds:

“The chemtrails, all the spraying is to detract us from hearing God’s frequency,” he said. “They are spraying aluminum and barium in the chemtrails and if you look on the periodic table—barium is BA, aluminum is AL; it spells BAAL.”

hahaha

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Bang said:

So if you declare war,, is it free speech, or do those you just declared war against now have the right to kill you on sight out of self defense?

Asking for a friend...

~Bang

Has someone declared war on you Bang, or have you declared war on others?  Who is this group you seek to go to war against? 

• Like 1

Nah, i'm just saying..  these people keep saying things like this..  and attacks by white nationalists on people of color and everyone else who gets in the way keep going up and up and up while the GOP keeps attempting to use their power to put these people down down down,,,  while the CiC throws out dog whistles for it every single day.

so it seems to me that maybe it's time people started to realize the whole notion that "it can't happen here" is a load of garbage.

It is happening here.

Right now.

I wonder what is different from what we're experiencing, and what 'war torn' nations have been experiencing for decades? 
we're bigger, so maybe the spread makes it less obvious..  but a bomb goes off in a bus in Jerusalem and kills 25 innocent people or a lunatic spells Trump with his guns and goes off to kill 20 innocent people he sees specifically as enemies and i do not see the difference. One yells "Allah Akbar" the other screams for Trump. What is the difference?

Every other week they are busting a new lunatic before they carry out their massacre.  Political kill lists, people armed to the teeth, plots and threats of wholesale mayhem against Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, African Americans.. ..  it's happening all day every day.
And then attacks happen. Not just talk. 

When do we consider what is happening here to be insurgent warfare? What is the difference?

As to who...  hey, i am never afraid to point the finger. The GOP's leadership and propaganda happily stir every pot they can\ to create a 100% adversarial atmosphere in which the other side is a lying enemy to think anything else.  I believe they encourage and welcome it. 
And if anyone wants to whine to me about "not all republicans".... whatever. It's long since been time for sane people to either change it or step off. If they are still there lockstepping along, one can only assume they believe it.

today's discovery that they have been instructed to deflect all questions of mass shootings to blaming left wing violence ..   does this look like the work of a group interested in stopping any of it?

(edit).. I've said in here a lot that when a person makes a threat, a smart person believes it.  And it just struck me as i closed this post and looked at the board again...Look at the title of this thread, and what we're talking about now, and how much has happened since. They told us that DAY.  It's high time we listen.)

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bang said:

When do we consider what is happening here to be insurgent warfare? What is the difference?

Could always pull another Ruby Ridge or something.  Sure that wouldn't embolden them.

You proposing to drag out GOP leadership and shoot them?  Or some right-wing crazy groups?  What exactly are you purposing?

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Could always pull another Ruby Ridge or something.  Sure that wouldn't embolden them.

You proposing to drag out GOP leadership and shoot them?  Or some right-wing crazy groups?  What exactly are you purposing?

I'm not necessarily proposing anything. Seeing what is happening and knowing the answer are two different things.

I'm not sure what to do at this juncture, except for a first step our law enforcement agencies should at least begin to at least have the guts to officially recognize who is causing the violence, label them as such, and call them out. The President and whoever else doesn't like it can suck eggs.

But know the enemy, and realize that is in fact exactly what they are. They are not just our neighbors with opposing views. Their views are becoming more and more hostile, and as they do, more and more are emboldened to the next step. The declarations of those who speak for them are crystal clear. 
History shows us where we are. This is nothing new.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1