Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TV Shows you want revived with additional seasons; or sequel series with most or parts of cast?

88Comrade2000

I echo 4400, Deadwood, and Jericho. Deadwood ending was unexpected. 4400 and Jericho were just a goddamn shame.

I'd want Tales From the Crypt brought back, though. Lots of talent and tech out there nowadays, and I'd love to see what HBO would be able to do with it from episode to episode

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I echo 4400, Deadwood, and Jericho. Deadwood ending was unexpected. 4400 and Jericho were just a goddamn shame.

I'd want Tales From the Crypt brought back, though. Lots of talent and tech out there nowadays, and I'd love to see what HBO would be able to do with it from episode to episode

There was going to be a revival on TNT but that didn't work out.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2017/06/tales-crypt-revival-officially-dead-tnt-along-horror-block-programming/

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

On one hand im surprised this was out there without my knowledge, but on the other, im glad ot was shut down.

It would be watered down on a channel like TNT. HBO/Netflix or bust imo

The Walking Dead. I seriously would like the show that I loved called The Walking Dead to come back. It seems like it's been years since I've seen an episode of the show I loved called the Walking Dead.

But also Jericho and definitely Firefly

and even though OG show ran a couple of season too long, Sons of Anarchy. Now that the Teller family is gone, I'd like see Chibs and Tig running the show. You know, is Wendy being a good mother to Able? What's the weird British dude from Season 4 up to? Oh well, guess I'll live with the Mayans spin-off.

On 8/5/2017 at 4:39 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

The Washington Redskins.  I mean, it's not actually a show but there's 16 of them a year every year and I'd like a re-boot.

They pulled a Ned Stark with their GM last season. Crazy plot twist. 

38 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Knight Rider in the 80s didnt end properly. 

By "end properly", you mean "cancelled after 4 episodes"? :) 

Me, I really liked the original Battlestar Gallactica, which only ran one season.  

Yeah, it was cheezy and corny to a level that rivaled the Adam West Batman.  But I still enjoyed laughing at how bad it was, in places.  

And I liked the way that it was more of a miniseries than a collection of episodes.  Things happened in Episode 6, that affected later episodes.  It was the first TV show that I ever saw, where actually significant things could happen to major characters.  (I think the second one I could think of, that was that way, was Hill Street Blues.)  Where the episodes actually had a distinct order to them.  

Still, would I like to see them attempt to revive it, with the same cheeziness and the same cast?  Nah.  I don't think it would work.  So this is more of a "I wish they had kept going, back then kind of thing.  

Archived