Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Post Franchise Tag 4pm Deadline Deal Or No Deal Fallout Thread

TK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS07S_cua-cdhSlKm1ZVP1

2454781799_96bc595ff5_o.jpg

This thread will automatically unlock today at 4:01pm & take over for the previously bloated Cousins thread. At which point you can all have the same circular arguments again. :) 

• TK unpinned this topic
2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

It would appear Joe T.'s sources were no bueno.

I said this in the other thread. 

Imagine the guy who changed his name for marketing purposes throwing out click bait? Crazy, hey? 

Unless Kirk's side was stuck on $30M/yr and crazy guarantees or something close, then Bruce and the team missed a huge opportunity to build a lot of goodwill with the fans. Clearly they not care less about the fans.

Not making any proclamations about supporting the team, but I will think much harder about going to games and buying any merchandise.

Oh and Bruce Allen - go **** yourself!

In his first media presser following the firing of Scot, Bruce Allen said in effect, "It's not that complicated to sign Kirk to a LTD." Well, everything which has transpired since then, including the passing of this deadline indicates otherwise. This type of delusional vision of reality is what we can expect from any franchise led by the likes of Bruce Allen. It is a terrible shame that this franchise had its best combo of GM/HC/QB in two decades, at a time when a guy like Bruce Allen could sabotage it all. The GM is gone, the QB is unsigned, what next...?

I hope that the Skins will look to the 2018 draft for a QB in the 1st round NOW that they have decided to pass on a LTD for KC.  The 2018 draft could be one of the better drafts in a long time for a signal caller. 

Archived