Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Shooters Grilf? 

All honesty, I am not sure how to proudly politicize teenage pregnancies.  No one ever says "Yes, we want this!" so it's just a little bit crazy.  

But did she say that they had a choice in the matter?  I also heard that the girl is 15..... not sure how true that is.

2 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

All honesty, I am not sure how to proudly politicize teenage pregnancies.  No one ever says "Yes, we want this!" so it's just a little bit crazy.  

You apparently didn't grow up where I did. 

For some girls, it was a badge of honor. 

I was not a participant.  My mom said she'd ship me off and I believed her. 

• Like 1

I just watched the clip (had to get through her CPAC one too)... a nice backhanded slap at "urban teens" over "rural teens" who know how to value life.  Sheesh....

Otherwise, she is a very good public speaker. Had a nice little WWE CPAC speech and her womens breakfast delivery was solid like a female pastor.  Style-wise, I can see how folks would vote for her.  I don't agree with her policy views at all -- they are borderline racist but folks who I agree with on policy need to deliver speeches as good.

9 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

You apparently didn't grow up where I did. 

For some girls, it was a badge of honor. 

I was not a participant.  My mom said she'd ship me off and I believed her. 

I grew up in a small rural town, in order to escape my small rural high school, I transferred to an "urban" school. They had an entire wing of "undesirables" that they kept behind the lunchroom. The non-English speakers, the learning disabled, the trouble makers and the pregnant. I hated that school, so I went back to my rural high school and was happier there in the end. However, there was one girl at my country high school who got pregnant at 15. They wanted to transfer her to the urban school and she said no, she liked the attention of being the only pregnant girl in the history of the school. She wore it as a badge of honor, most people saw it differently.

^^^

"On Jan. 3 — three days before the Capitol was attacked by Trump supporters as Congress met to confirm Biden’s win — (Fox Vice President Raj Shah) exchanged text messages with another former White House spokesman, Josh Raffel, who had been primarily responsible for handling communications for Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, and her husband, senior adviser Jared Kushner.

Raffel flagged to Shah a tweet noting that Trump’s daily schedule now carried with it the vague assurance that the president would make “many calls and have many meetings” and “work from early in the morning until late in the evening.”

“I think what they meant is The President will wake up early and commit many, many crimes including but not limited to obstruction of justice, attempted fraud, and treason in an effort to conduct a coup. Then he’ll fly to a rally in furtherance of the same,” Raffel wrote. (Now a public relations executive in New York, Raffel declined to comment on the text.)

“It’s really disheartening,” Shah responded. “The only clear cut evidence for voter fraud is the failed attempts from Trump.”

It keeps getting better and better lol...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

22 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I just watched the clip (had to get through her CPAC one too)... a nice backhanded slap at "urban teens" over "rural teens" who know how to value life.  Sheesh....

Otherwise, she is a very good public speaker. Had a nice little WWE CPAC speech and her womens breakfast delivery was solid like a female pastor.  Style-wise, I can see how folks would vote for her.  I don't agree with her policy views at all -- they are borderline racist but folks who I agree with on policy need to deliver speeches as good.

Mussolini was quite the speech-giver too.  I don't agree with his policies, but he was great up at the podium.  Jim Jones was mesmerizing in front of a crowd.  I wouldn't drink the kool-aid, but I can see how people would.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

Raskin says Republican Comer is trying to quash release of Trump financial records while expanding Hunter Biden inquiry

Rep. Jamie Raskin, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, says Republican Chairman James Comer has abandoned efforts to get former President Donald Trump's financial documents while quietly digging into the finances of President Joe Biden's son.

In a letter to Comer released on Monday, Raskin, of Maryland, said it had come to his attention that Comer, of Kentucky, had coordinated with Trump's lawyers to block the committee from receiving documents from Mazars USA, Trump's former accounting firm.

Raskin argued that Comer's alleged decision to halt the production of documents was hypocritical because he had also issued a subpoena related to an investigation into Biden's son Hunter.

Click on the link for the full article

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Larry said:

It doesn't bother the grifters a bit that their grift is literally killing their audience.  

Long as it doesn't kill them fast enough, they're cool with it.  

There's a term for something that feeds of its host but keeps it alive long enough to get what it wants...parasite.

• Like 1