Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

8 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

A number of Republican senators hate Tucker Carlson. Tucker Carlson hates Trump. So does the person he was texting. Trump hates DeSantis. So do 43 of the states not named "Florida." DeSantis hates blacks, accurate American history, immigrants, and the LGBQT+ community.

Don't forget Ted Cruz. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Sam Parker district 1 commissioner of Santa Rosa Florida is being asked to resign after "joking" around about "Jewing" someone down in price & trying to use his influence to not pay sales tax.

Don't worry he says it's not an ethnic slur 

He says it couldn't possibly be an ethnic slur because in his office he has an Israeli flag next to an American flag. 🤣

• Haha 1

'You hid money': Teamsters president scorches GOP senator during heated hearing

Teamsters President Sean O'Brien on Wednesday for into a heated discussion with Sen. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) over the senator's history as a businessman.

During a hearing before the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, Mullin accused O'Brien of sponging off workers by forcing them to pay union dues to fund his salary.

This sparked an angry exchange between the two men, with O'Brien telling Mullin he was "out of line," which prompted Mullin to tell O'Brien to "shut your mouth" as committee chairman Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) tried to call for order.

O'Brien would soon take more shots at Mullin, as he informed the senator that his job was "holding greedy CEOs like yourself accountable."

"You're calling me a greedy CEO?" an incredulous Mullin asked him.

"Don't attack my salary, I'll attack yours," O'Brien shot back before demanding that Mullin tell the Senate what he paid himself as CEO of multiple home maintenance-related businesses in Oklahoma.

"When I ran my company I kept my salary down at around $50,000 a year because I invested every penny into it," Mullin said.

"You mean you hid money!" O'Brien replied.

"No I didn't!" insisted Mullin.

• Haha 2

I really wish I knew what and who McConnell was meeting at the Waldorf Astoria.  Not that it has anything to do with him falling, but I think who our Congressmen and women meet with and associate should be public knowledge. 

• Like 1