Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

14 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Someone a long time ago said she looked like Grimace from McDonald's.  Its the only thing I think of when her name is mentioned. 😆

That was me, I was wrong, look at this beautiful, woman! Sexuality personified!

image.jpeg.24942bf2b6f45495f20de6b41e435ab5.jpeg

Edited by Simmsy
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Larry said:

She's useless anyway.  She likes the attention.  

She'd be a lot more useless if we ignored her antics. That's the problem with people like her and Trump. Their entire existence is based on us paying attention to them. If we ignored her I really doubt she would get re-elected. But every tweet about her abhorrent behavior feeds her minions and gets her on the front page. She has no substance, but she is not useless. I would say she is quite useful to some of the people in power. The same way a monkey is useful to an organ grinder.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 2/28/2023 at 4:30 PM, CobraCommander said:

She'd be a lot more useless if we ignored her antics. That's the problem with people like her and Trump. Their entire existence is based on us paying attention to them. If we ignored her I really doubt she would get re-elected. But every tweet about her abhorrent behavior feeds her minions and gets her on the front page. She has no substance, but she is not useless. I would say she is quite useful to some of the people in power. The same way a monkey is useful to an organ grinder.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus