Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Nobody would EVER think to make fentanyl or anything like that HERE.

Idiots.
Supply and demand. Economics so simple even I can understand. 

"We will close the border, because that is an easy band-aid fix that we can sell to idiots. We won't do anything about the underlying problem. But we won't close the border, we will just say we will... forever and ever and ever."

~Bang

• Thumb up 1

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton fled his home in a truck driven by his wife, state Sen. Angela Paxton, to avoid being served a subpoena Monday, according to an affidavit filed in federal court. 

Ernesto Martin Herrera, a process server, was attempting to serve the state’s top attorney with a subpoena for a federal court hearing Tuesday in a lawsuit from nonprofits that want to help Texans pay for abortions out of state.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Good Christian Family values right here. Good thing they are against gays getting married so they can preserve the sanctity of marriage. 

I told my wife the other day that I didn’t want to tell people we are married anymore and we should stop wearing rings. I was taking a stand and saying that I don’t want to identify as married because of the Right Christian Gatekeeping.

Needless to say, I am still wearing my wedding ring and I am still “married” to my wife. Sometimes we have to be more selective in the battles we choose.

okay, I have a CrossFit class now…

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I told my wife the other day that I didn’t want to tell people we are married anymore and we should stop wearing rings.

There are easier ways to commit suicide.

29 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Yup, thats one of 'em.

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Good Christian Family values right here. Good thing they are against gays getting married so they can preserve the sanctity of marriage. 

I told my wife the other day that I didn’t want to tell people we are married anymore and we should stop wearing rings. I was taking a stand and saying that I don’t want to identify as married because of the Right Christian Gatekeeping.

Needless to say, I am still wearing my wedding ring and I am still “married” to my wife. Sometimes we have to be more selective in the battles we choose.

My wife and I were engaged for 6 years…. married now for 20. About 17 years ago when I started my career as a physical/manual therapist… we were advised to remove jewellery. I haven’t worn my rings since…. and my wife removed hers too shortly thereafter.

It’s never been spoken of… the rings aren’t what keeps us together.

A Canadian census was released recently…. and the numbers for marriage are in serious decline. It’s quite fascinating to learn of all the cultural changes of our current societal-economic times.

• Like 2