Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment for Joe Biden: He is ‘Selling Our Oil’

Controversial Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) introduced articles of impeachment on Monday to remove President Joe Biden from office for “draining our reserves and selling our oil.”

Greene released a short clip online Monday night explaining why she wants Biden removed from office.

“I just introduced articles of impeachment on President Joe Biden. Joe Biden is selling our strategic petroleum reserves. This should never happen. He is draining our reserves and selling our oil, Americans’ oil to foreign countries,” Greene says in the clip.

“And China is the top buyer. China is our enemy. They are not our friend. They’re buying Americans’ oil. 

Congress.gov does indeed list an H.Res. 1362 introduced by Rep. Greene. The resolution includes 3 articles and reads, “Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for endangering, compromising, and undermining the energy security of the United States by selling oil from the United States’ Strategic Petroleum Reserve to foreign nations.”

Click on the link for the full article

HOUSE REPUBLICANS PLAN TO INVESTIGATE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IF THEY TAKE THE MAJORITY

REPUBLICANS PLAN TO launch a variety of investigations into the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and many of its largest member corporations if they retake the majority in the House of Representatives this November. The probes, said a GOP member of Congress and multiple Republican operatives who requested anonymity to discuss plans that have yet to be made public, will marry Republicans’ newly formed hostility to the Chamber with the party’s mission to undermine the growth of the ESG investment sector.

The power of ESG — which stands for environmental, social, and governance — criteria to shape company valuations and behavior has become a major source of consternation among conservatives, who argue that companies that follow it are breaking with their fiduciary duty to maximize profits for investors.

The Chamber has infuriated Republicans by endorsing ESG criteria. “Today, for many companies, climate change and carbon emissions impact long-term value, thereby becoming a factor that retirement fund managers should take into consideration,” wrote a Chamber vice president in a typical statement in July 2020.

“There is not going to be much to investigate,” said a Chamber spokesperson. “The Chamber is at the forefront of fighting the SEC climate, human capital and similar disclosures and believes fiduciaries must focus on maximizing return.” 

"Some argue that in a democratic society, it is hypocritical or unjust for women, who are 50% of the population, not to have the vote," Gibbs' website read. "This is obviously not true, since the founding fathers, who understood liberty and democracy better than anyone, did not believe so. In addition, all people under age 18 cannot vote, although they too comprise a significant portion of the population. So we cannot say that women should be able to vote simply because they are a large part of the population."

Dude must have really thought he wasn't black

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2017 at 10:41 AM, Jumbo said:

C'mon Buzz, Popeman, Kilmer, twa, noninney, sacase, timmysmith, aredskins, zguy, jschuck, and all you other cats of conservative or indie stripe (and the lefties too of course). Let's set the table.

Accidentally clicked on the first page of this thread and felt a little nostalgia.  Am I the only one left from that list of names?

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, China said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment for Joe Biden: He is ‘Selling Our Oil’

Controversial Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) introduced articles of impeachment on Monday to remove President Joe Biden from office for “draining our reserves and selling our oil.”

Greene released a short clip online Monday night explaining why she wants Biden removed from office.

“I just introduced articles of impeachment on President Joe Biden. Joe Biden is selling our strategic petroleum reserves. This should never happen. He is draining our reserves and selling our oil, Americans’ oil to foreign countries,” Greene says in the clip.

“And China is the top buyer. China is our enemy. They are not our friend. They’re buying Americans’ oil. 

Congress.gov does indeed list an H.Res. 1362 introduced by Rep. Greene. The resolution includes 3 articles and reads, “Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for endangering, compromising, and undermining the energy security of the United States by selling oil from the United States’ Strategic Petroleum Reserve to foreign nations.”

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against President Joe Biden

- January 21, 2021

Today, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden for his corrupt actions involving his quid pro quo in Ukraine and his abuse of power by allowing his son, Hunter Biden, to siphon off cash from America’s greatest enemies Russia and China.

Congresswoman Greene released the following statement:

"President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama's Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family's pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies.

https://greene.house.gov/media/press-releases/congresswoman-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-articles-impeachment-against

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Three Impeachment Resolutions Against Joe Biden

-August 20, 2021

Today, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced three impeachment resolutions against Joe Biden for his dereliction of duty in Afghanistan, his violations of immigration law causing a national security crisis on our Southern border, and his usurping of the Constitutional balance of power by ignoring the ruling of the Supreme Court.

Congresswoman Greene released the following statement:

"In seven short months, Joe Biden has caused America to lose the respect of the entire world. The evidence is clear and his actions are so egregious that he must be impeached.

https://greene.house.gov/media/press-releases/congresswoman-marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-three-impeachment-resolutions

US lawmaker introduces articles of impeachment on Biden for abusing power to aid his son

-October 22, 2021

US Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene on Friday introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden to the House of Representatives for allegedly abusing his power to aid his son Hunter Biden.

"I have introduced House Res. 57. These are articles of impeachment on President Joe Biden for abuse of power in regards to his willingness to use his position of power to aid his son Biden in their business dealings."

https://www.aninews.in/news/world/us/us-lawmaker-introduces-articles-of-impeachment-on-biden-for-abusing-power-to-aid-his-son20211022234652/

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Kinda got a problem here. Although I confess, it may be being caused by my imagination. 

At least in my mind, when I think of Brett Favre in this situation, I imagine a celebrity, trying to use his celebrity to help out his daughter, and her school. 

I don't see someone who is familiar with politics, or with government manipulation. 

Whereas when I think of the Governor, the Chief Welfare Officer (or whatever the title), the head of the University?  I see politicians with decades of experience in political dirty dealings. And in dealing with clueless celebrities who just want to "help out" a family member. 

Looks to me like they're letting the dirty politicians cop plea deals, while they go after the real target, the celebrity. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Accidentally clicked on the first page of this thread and felt a little nostalgia.  Am I the only one left from that list of names?

Set up, like a bowlin' pin
Knocked down, it gets to wearin' thin.
They just won't let you be.”

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Kinda got a problem here. Although I confess, it may be being caused by my imagination. 

At least in my mind, when I think of Brett Favre in this situation, I imagine a celebrity, trying to use his celebrity to help out his daughter, and her school. 

I don't see someone who is familiar with politics, or with government manipulation. 

Whereas when I think of the Governor, the Chief Welfare Officer (or whatever the title), the head of the University?  I see politicians with decades of experience in political dirty dealings. And in dealing with clueless celebrities who just want to "help out" a family member. 

Looks to me like they're letting the dirty politicians cop plea deals, while they go after the real target, the celebrity. 

But Favre originally pocketed 1.1mil in welfare money before he was shamed into paying it back. So it's not like he was only just trying to help his daughter out by stealing from the poor. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

But Favre originally pocketed 1.1mil in welfare money before he was shamed into paying it back. So it's not like he was only just trying to help his daughter out by stealing from the poor. 

I was not aware that he paid it back. The "shamed into" part of your post didn't get past me though. I'm sure he had to be coaxed. Just didn't know he did pay that portion back.

8 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I was not aware that he paid it back. The "shamed into" part of your post didn't get past me though. I'm sure he had to be coaxed. Just didn't know he did pay that portion back.

He paid back 500k in May 2020 and then another 600k in October 2021. The State still contends he owes 228k in interest though. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Larry said:

Also, Farve was out here getting that money for a pharmaceutical company in a exchange of stocks to the governor.

https://mississippitoday.org/2022/04/04/phil-bryant-brett-favre-welfare-scandal-payout/

5 hours ago, Larry said:

Favre might get the headlines but I'm pretty sure the former governor is the main target.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

And we've already seen that "should be left to the states" means "we'll do the Red States now, and wait till we have 51% in DC, then do it there, too."

I've recently read that 1 in 5 new marriages in the US are interracial. I'd bet that kills MAGAts. 

My interracial one is going on 17 years on Saturday. I'll celebrate with some ethnic food in those fools honor. 😆

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4