Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

So no one is flipping out on the Trump QAnon rant where the audience was giving him a QAnon index finger salute? 

Crazy... these people are insane and he has the complete backing of the GOP train.  And his rant was basically, "Russia would have never invaded Ukraine if I was still President..."   

Someone told me... "the political parties all stand for the same thing... so why does Trump's personality matter?"  I would say, so why stick with the toxic personality.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Fergasun said:

So no one is flipping out on the Trump QAnon rant where the audience was giving him a QAnon index finger salute? 

Crazy... these people are insane and he has the complete backing of the GOP train.  And his rant was basically, "Russia would have never invaded Ukraine if I was still President..."   

Someone told me... "the political parties all stand for the same thing... so why does Trump's personality matter?"  I would say, so why stick with the toxic personality.  

I honestly can't flip out anymore. I've used up all my out-flips. It's all just regular Trumpy-nazi-culty stuff now. 

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

When that asshole finally dies; his funeral will be a flop. Probably one of the lowest attended presidential funerals ever. Doubt there will be that many dignitaries when he dies. Also, doubt there’s that much tv coverage .

Sadly, we probably will have a presidential funeral soon. Carter is 97 and not in the greatest of health.

• Sad 1