Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Good Christian Family values right here. Good thing they are against gays getting married so they can preserve the sanctity of marriage. 

I told my wife the other day that I didn’t want to tell people we are married anymore and we should stop wearing rings. I was taking a stand and saying that I don’t want to identify as married because of the Right Christian Gatekeeping.

Needless to say, I am still wearing my wedding ring and I am still “married” to my wife. Sometimes we have to be more selective in the battles we choose.

okay, I have a CrossFit class now…

Didn't she also cheat on him multiple times in the past as well?

It's always the ones who are screaming at others the loudest about "values" who tend to have the most skeletons in their closet.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

If David Hogg wasn't busy, I'd love to see him and a bunch of his high school buddies follow her around and constantly ask her how she could cheat in her marriage, scream "thou shalt not commit adultery" and pretty much any other awful thing about her marriage they can think of and shout them directly into her Cyclopsian face.
For a month or two.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

On 9/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, Die Hard said:

My wife and I were engaged for 6 years…. married now for 20. About 17 years ago when I started my career as a physical/manual therapist… we were advised to remove jewellery. I haven’t worn my rings since…. and my wife removed hers too shortly thereafter.

It’s never been spoken of… the rings aren’t what keeps us together.

A Canadian census was released recently…. and the numbers for marriage are in serious decline. It’s quite fascinating to learn of all the cultural changes of our current societal-economic times.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

GOP congressional candidate Joe Kent’s ties to white nationalists include interview with Nazi sympathizer

Despite disavowing White nationalism last spring when one of its adherents endorsed him, a US House candidate in Washington subsequently gave a previously unreported interview in June to a Nazi sympathizer and White nationalist.

While Republican Joe Kent touted his support for prominent far-right figures like Reps. Marjorie Taylor Green and Paul Gosar and supported MAGA policies, he was speaking with Greyson Arnold, a Nazi sympathizer.

Kent’s exchange with Arnold is all the more notable because just weeks later Kent’s campaign worked to distance him from Arnold after photos surfaced of the pair together. A Kent campaign strategist told the Associated Press in July that the campaign did not do background checks on those who took selfies with the candidate.

Arnold has a well-documented history of making White nationalist, racist, antisemitic and pro-Nazi statements, including once calling Adolf Hitler “a complicated historical figure which many people misunderstand.”

In a statement to CNN, campaign spokesperson Matt Braynard said, “Joe Kent had no idea who that individual was when he encountered him on the street and Joe Kent has repeatedly condemned the statements that the individual is accused of making.”

Braynard added that the campaign screens all interview requests and that Arnold approached Kent on the street by what he assumed was a local journalist. “None of the questions gave Joe any indications that the individual had any racist or antisemitic views and, if he had, Joe would have cancelled the interview immediately,” said Braynard.

Click on the link for the full article

15 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Total privatization is the Republicans end goal. Why bother fixing anything the government is involved in when they want to abolish all social safety nets. 🤷‍♂️

Well, if we don’t care for our vets, then why should they stay in the military?

A lot of times we send them not to fight to protect us; but continue our imperialist ways or proxy war with Commies.

2 hours ago, China said:

Not sure I'd automatically disapprove of that. If they were, say, replace it with Medicare?  I could see the argument that we should consolidate things. 

Although, have to say. The impression I have is that the VA is actually superior, when it comes to some things. 

• Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, Larry said:

Not sure I'd automatically disapprove of that. If they were, say, replace it with Medicare?  I could see the argument that we should consolidate things. 

Although, have to say. The impression I have is that the VA is actually superior, when it comes to some things. 

VA isn’t the greatest. My sister worked at VA hospital for a bit.

Thing is, as been said; Gop wants government out of health ins.

No Medicare, aca,Medicaid, va, etc..

They want you to buy a private plan that of course covers little. 

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Thumb up 1

All gopers should do humanity a favor and off themselves.

Sure, out of the entire demographic we'd lose about 23, 488 decent people who should have switched their label to independent, but their sacrifice would be celebrated for centuries.

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

You all do realize the gop is dead. 
they havent been a real political party since 2000-2001.

in 2001 the neo cons took it over and in 2015 trump took it over.

all the gop is is a bunch of politicians trying to impose what they believe on others using the party as their base. (Same thing the dems do)

there is no “party leadership” there is no real party here. The only thing keeping them at all alive is the radical left pushing their social agenda through government and so

many others disagreeing with it.

we have a nation that is hopefully going to peacefully separate into something more like the EU 30 years ago. Because folks in half the nation have completely different views than the other half. And as long as the two parties didnt use political power to impose their views  we were able to look past it. But the two parties no longer do that.