Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

5 hours ago, Bang said:

Coming up next,, red arm bands.
And for the highly invested, collar insignia.

~Bang

i prefer the maga books 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPD1BOQ1lZuYedYZDzfMVcoQ7npbHDbXvxMddzr1efrGXKIb7K8c34QybGEvgkLmZdeIUt_xI&usqp=CAc

Long Live to the Red Sun of the World's People, Chairman Mao (Chinese  Cultural Revolution Poster

maos-lrb.jpg?w=584

left to right::  Rudy, Gaetz,  the mostesteemedandrevered Donald, Hannity, Jordan and McCarthy

-----------------edit---------

but that eagle DOES have a familiar ring to it

Third Reich; Hitler Youthcard.jpg

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

i prefer the maga books 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPD1BOQ1lZuYedYZDzfMVcoQ7npbHDbXvxMddzr1efrGXKIb7K8c34QybGEvgkLmZdeIUt_xI&usqp=CAc

Long Live to the Red Sun of the World's People, Chairman Mao (Chinese  Cultural Revolution Poster

maos-lrb.jpg?w=584

left to right::  Rudy, Gaetz,  the mostesteemedandrevered Donald, Hannity, Jordan and McCarthy

-----------------edit---------

but that eagle DOES have a familiar ring to it

Third Reich; Hitler Youthcard.jpg

The bottom left one is the only “Offical” one though.

23 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I love his stat: "Child suicides are up 250% at one US hospital..."  yes, I did watch beyond 30 seconds. 

Does science not say COVID 19 is dangerous? Yes.  We agree that children socializing is being adversly affected.

Damn man, what’s going on at that hospital?

The cheering behind him was disgusting.

I keep telling myself that these people don't deserve to die of Covid, but THIS is what they're asking for when they avoid any kind of healthy or helpful resolution to Covid. However, seeing that nine year old boy on a ventilator is very hard to watch. Unfortunately, covid doesn't discriminate between liberal or conservative, child or adult...

I don't have kids, but I live with 3 children, ages 4,2 and 3 months. The oldest starts kindergarten in a few weeks and I'm a bit scared. They do it with guns and now they're doing it with disease, its like the the GOP is adamant about killing children. Yes, I went that far, the GOP is actively killing children at this point. DeSantis wants to make it illegal for children to wear masks in schools, why would Floridians put this idiot and the king of idiots above their own children? It makes no sense to me.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

a captain obvious post

i know that in reality we've long been at a point where this is like noting that the heat in the desert is crazy, but as more details on trump's efforts to overturn the election continue to plie up, and there will be much more to come, i'm still amazed occasionally at the conscious and knowing sedition, misinformation, gaslighting, and voter suppression being conducted by the gop today

consider the situation and let it sink in like it's fresh----the vast majority of gopers in congress, and to a somewhat lesser extent in state gov'ts across the land,  KNOW the election was valid and KNOW trump and his allies were willing, and  literally tried, to enact a coup including using the military if they had been able to get that done 

think about it....from mcconnel to cruz to kevin, all of them know this and are still all in on ignoring it and lying or obfuscating about it to hold onto their power

if we are supposed to be a democratic republic, these guys are traitors to their oaths and to the nation if your brain is functioning decently

the gop is as much an enemy to that idea right now as putin, which makes sense since putin and the gop are now allied in many ways

that's what we have here

this is a harsh sentiment i know, but i find this whole slice of the country's demographic---the 'trump' slice---as being about as desirable to a healthy society as the fictional pizza-serving child-molesters they see in their sewage-filled brains

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

a captain obvious post

i know that in reality we've long been at a point where this is like noting that the heat in the desert is crazy, but as more details on trump's efforts to overturn the election continue to plie up, and there will be much more to come, i'm still amazed occasionally at the conscious and knowing sedition, misinformation, gaslighting, and voter suppression being conducted by the gop today

consider the situation and let it sink in like it's fresh----the vast majority of gopers in congress, and to a somewhat lesser extent in state gov'ts across the land,  KNOW the election was valid and KNOW trump and his allies were willing, and  literally tried, to enact a coup including using the military if they had been able to get that done 

think about it....from mcconnel to cruz to kevin, all of them know this and are still all in on ignoring it and lying or obfuscating about it to hold onto their power

if we are supposed to be a democratic republic, these guys are traitors to their oaths and to the nation if your brain is functioning decently

the gop is as much an enemy to that idea right now as putin, which makes sense since putin and the gop are now allied in many ways

that's what we have here

this is a harsh sentiment i know, but i find this whole slice of the country's demographic---the 'trump' slice---as being about as desirable to a healthy society as the fictional pizza-serving child-molesters they see in their sewage-filled brains

2026 is our 250th. I don't see the U.S. existing as it is now by then; thanks to the gop.

12 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

2026 is our 250th. I don't see the U.S. existing as it is now by then; thanks to the gop.

sadly, that's not all that unlikely...it's gonna take a long hard fight, but i think the non-trumpster slice, as unorganized and disparate bedfellows as they are, can do it

gotta have sufficient unity, tenacity, and resolve (elected officials need to water down the internecine squad/moderate white noise)

• Like 2