Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Harrison Butker...  "the tyranny of diversity, equity and inclusion"

What the **** IS that exactly?

That might be the most self-contradictory statement I have ever heard.

Shut up and KICK the BALL, BOY.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

Harrison Butker...  "the tyranny of diversity, equity and inclusion"

What the **** IS that exactly?

That might be the most self-contradictory statement I have ever heard.

Shut up and KICK the BALL, BOY.

~Bang

Insert Peyton Manning clip talking about Vanderjack at the probowl. 

• Haha 1

"The tyranny of equity"

Think about that.

That is truly one of the most ignorant ****ing statements I have ever heard.
every student sitting there should be forced to go back to school.

~Flummoxed

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Bang said:

"The tyranny of equity"

Think about that.

That is truly one of the most ignorant ****ing statements I have ever heard.
every student sitting there should be forced to go back to school.

~Flummoxed

So what they believe is that DEI programs result in the hiring of less qualified people for the purpose of checking diversity boxes.  They perceive this as a zero sum game, so the "DEI hire" clearly must have been done at the expense of someone who does not fit into a particular diversity check box.  In other words, DEI oppresses people that aren't considered "diverse enough"...following that "logic" you can see its a white cis gendered hop skip and a totally not rainbow colored jump to "tyranny of equity".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Same here. And I make a lot myself. 

I'm not lying when I say when I was dating Buzzette that it was like buying into an amazing startup. I invested during the immediate post-college era. Made other infusions like her getting an MBA. Now I can retire and live off the dividends. :beavisnbutthead:

Yeah.  But can she make a good sandwich?  

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

34 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

So what they believe is that DEI programs result in the hiring of less qualified people for the purpose of checking diversity boxes.  They perceive this as a zero sum game, so the "DEI hire" clearly must have been done at the expense of someone who does not fit into a particular diversity check box.  In other words, DEI oppresses people that aren't considered "diverse enough"...following that "logic" you can see its a white cis gendered hop skip and a totally not rainbow colored jump to "tyranny of equity".

It means a white male somewhere missed out, regardless if he was qualified.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As its been pointed out (and I agree), Trump wants someone the opposite of him: boring, "uncharismatic", scandal-less,  and some kind of minority. Noem was it, then it was Scott, but I think it will be a woman. Either way, it will be hard for a woman to sell abortion, thats all she's going to be used for.

14 hours ago, Ball Security said:

I don’t follow NYC politics, and the little I know about Adams is not favorable. But this seems like an example of the tweet caption making the limited video into something it’s not.

My first thought was it was just a poor choice of professions to run with 

not everyone is an excellent swimmer cause they crossed a river to get here but that’s where peoples minds go 😂 

Trump responds to backlash over Noem killing her dog: ‘We all have bad weeks’

Former President Donald Trump praised South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem as a “terrific person” when asked in an interview about the backflash she received over revelations in her new book that she shot and killed her 14-month-old dog.

“She had a bad week. We all have bad weeks,” Trump told radio hosts Clay Travis and Buck Sexton in an interview that aired Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/14/politics/kristi-noem-trump-dog-killing

Remembering a meme.  The scene is Obi Wan Kenobi giving his father's lightsaber to Luke Skywalker.  

"This was your father's.  He murdered 29 children with it.  And I might or might not have killed him with it.  It was a rough couple of days."  

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Simmsy said:

As its been pointed out (and I agree), Trump wants someone the opposite of him: boring, "uncharismatic", scandal-less,  and some kind of minority. Noem was it, then it was Scott, but I think it will be a woman. Either way, it will be hard for a woman to sell abortion, thats all she's going to be used for.

Trump wants someone he can control completely. What's to keep him from nominating one of his own children? It's not like he needs the GOP's approval, since he's pretty much taken over the party anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Trump wants someone he can control completely. What's to keep him from nominating one of his own children? It's not like he needs the GOP's approval, since he's pretty much taken over the party anyway.

He needs someone who will help carry some segment that might not be motivated for him. Last time it was Pence for the Evangelicals. Now they sold out Pence for their new God. So, he needs something different. Who can he get that are uncertain right now? And from where? Is it moderate Republicans who want a VP who they think (wrongly) can keep him from going full-blown Authoritarian? because while they don't care about his culture wars, want old school GOP tax breaks? I don't know who would be the best runningmate. I don't think any of these people sucking up for it, will add more than he already has. 

13 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Trump nominates Jr. Trumps wins and Jr has Trump eliminated. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Who Donny should and who he will nominate are 2 different things though,  right? He'll probably end up with syncophant nutjobs like Tucker Carlson or JD Vance as the pick. When a lot better options (strategically and as a human) are available. 

He really can't help himself.  

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Is there anything in the law (not that Trump cares) that says he even HAS TO select a VP? He's a micromanager and probably thinks he can do it all himself. Matter of fact, why not just get rid of the hierarchy and leave him in charge? The GOP won't stop him.

Reminds me of when Dwight Schrute - after a competition concocted by Jim - names himself as his own assistant to the assistant to the regional manager.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

The GOP has embraced NWA - **** The Police 

i feel like Tanya Harding could be an all American Hero here. Make up for ruining Nancy. Does Tanya live in Missouri? It seems like a place she would live. 

Also fitting is Tonya threw a hubcap at one of her boyfriend’s head one time. Surely a hubcap can be used on someone who is running either on or near streets. The perfect crime.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1

Trump's "bad week" isn't much help to the gnom. Maybe Kristi should have hired...someone "knowledgeable"🤔.... to explain her roots in "farmers culture" to mitigate the pr damage. 😁

• Haha 1