Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

1 hour ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Yet when there are 100s dead from investigating the Clinton Crime Family via suicide and private plane crashesĀ it's conspiracy theory right?

Ā 

This guy should have been fired in January for finding Clinton too stupid to be held accountable.

You have no idea how badly IĀ wish that stupidity was a punishable offense.

23 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Sigh. Ā I know. False equivalency

People who are tired of hearing "false equivalency" need to stop making them.

Ā 

18 minutes ago, twa said:

No credit for letting the investigation continue I guessĀ 

Oh yeah, big props. That's like, soooooo amazing of him.

Ā 

Hey, I've never punched a puppy in the face. I want someĀ credit for that **** too.

16 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You have no idea how badly IĀ wish that stupidity was a punishable offense.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā It can be, here.

Ā 

But there's been a lot ofĀ grace extended to willful stupidity, arrogant ignorance,Ā and petty malevolence in order to keep the wheels turning.

Ā 

Of course, I am going to add "you're fired" to my mod repertoire.Ā 

Ā 

Per the topic (I guess it's kinda serious) the **** is getting real as the say down at the malt shoppe. Funny if the armed rebellion/civil warĀ actually occurs under trump and not obama like so many expected.

Ā 

This whole deal would make a great tv series. I think that'sĀ what he had in mind all along, It would explain a lot if it was all a scriptedĀ thriller-satire like House of Cards meets Veep, and would explainĀ the outrageous dialogue, all the wild characters comprising his cast, and all their hilarious hi-jinks and zany antics.

Ā 

Ā 

So Ā Comey was at the FBI LosĀ Angeles Field Office meeting with agents. He looked at a television in the background as a scroll went across saying Ā the FBI Director had been fired.Ā 

Ā 

THAT is how he found out he was fired.Ā 

my three fave thingsĀ so far:

Ā 

the way don excusesĀ himself in his firing letter saying comeyĀ told him three times he's not under investigation

Ā 

the rationale (omgĀ :ols:)

Ā 

the fact they're so stupid that even though they tried to make a big deal out of putting the new asst ag in front of this stuff, they still involved jeff who's supposed to be recused form anything to do with the russia investigation

Ā 

Ā 

So when does Ghouliani get sworn in?

Ā 

No, but seriously, what is stopping the GOP from just letting this happen. Ā I know Pence isn't their ideal guy to be in charge, and he likely loses in 2020, but is the Trump ship really worth going down with?

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

So Ā Comey was at the FBI LOs Angeles Field Office meeting with agents. He looked at a television in the background as a scroll went across saying Ā the FBI Director had been fired.Ā 

Ā 

THAT is how he found out he was fired.Ā 

Ā 

JFC

Ā 

Whoever it was earlier that made the Sunder comparison was spot on.

Archived