Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

1 minute ago, Isifhan said:

Honest question because I do not know the answer - who makes the determination that there will be an independent panel? Because if it takes any input from the GOP I can't possibly see it happening. 

I don't know for sure, but I think it would have to be initiated in Congress, unfortunately.

Just now, Llevron said:

Paul Ryan I think. Which is why it ain't happening 

If that's the case, there's no way we'll ever get an independent panel.  It should scare the **** out of us that the Trump admin knows how this looks and they did it anyway.  No fear of repercussions. None. 

So how long before some of these people who are investigating Trump start turning up dead in mysterious ways?

I wish i was joking, but if i'm Sally Yates, i hire bodyguards.

~Bang

Just now, Kilmer17 said:

Come on now.  We've all seen the Clinton kill list

I am not sure if I'm serious about the killing, but am about this being 3rd world ****.

Do I think the Trump team would kill their opponents? Should we take as foreshadowing when Trump warned people he cold shoot someone on Park Ave with no consequences?

25 minutes ago, Bang said:

So how long before some of these people who are investigating Trump start turning up dead in mysterious ways?

I wish i was joking, but if i'm Sally Yates, i hire bodyguards.

~Bang

Yet when there are 100s dead from investigating the Clinton Crime Family via suicide and private plane crashes it's conspiracy theory right?

This guy should have been fired in January for finding Clinton too stupid to be held accountable.

Just now, Zazzaro703 said:

Yet when there are 100s dead from investigating the Clinton Crime Family via suicide and private plane crashes it's conspiracy theory right?

Kilmer joked but here we go. All this thread was missing was the InfoWars crowd.

This country is so doomed.

Archived