Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABC (Biloxi, WLOX): Junior Galette arrested

DCSaints_fan

27 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Let me rephrase....

Galette's snaps played/contributions on the actual football field as a Redskin = Tanard Jackson's snaps played/contributions on the actual football field as a Redskin.

Agreed. To this point at least. I'm hoping he will be able to contribute all season on the field. 

2 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

I like how the Saints fan pounced on this and was the first to make a thread on it here, though. Just saying. :ols: 

I saw this on a Saints website and decided to repost here when I didn't see a thread.   Obviously I'm pretty salty from Galette, mostly he contributed heavily to screwing our cap for two years, so I didn't bother offering my opinion in the original post.  I would question how effective he can be given he's been out of football for two years, and I'm not sure the Redskins need more drama.  But he hasn't cost the Redskins a dime, I don't think, so obviously you guys aren't going to care as much. 

1 hour ago, thesubmittedone said:

@DCSaints_fan I'm going to need you to properly format the thread title according to Rule 10: 

Dang, I thought I missed something.  I thought there were rules as a sticky or something, but coudn't find them. Sorry

I don't think he should be release unless something dramatic comes out of this...

but it it will be funny if he gets released from the Redskins without playing a down, even in preseason, and he has Redskins tattoo on his arm.

8 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Ran away, but got caught.... hopefully he has not lost a step from the injuries.

I don't know, but if he hadn't lost a step then I would strongly suggest to give a contract to the cop that outran him and caught him.

Our D could use a guy like him.

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

He got in a fight, so what? Not the best judgement, but not a big deal.

Why would we cut him now? Thats ridiculous. Hes still coming to camp.

Scot took a flyer on him. No Scot, no JG is the way I see this one going.

6 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

That would be SUCH a typically spitefull CC move you're probably onto something! 

Hail. 

CC?

8 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Scot took a flyer on him. No Scot, no JG is the way I see this one going.

He costs next to nothing and if he comes back to form, hes a total difference maker.

There is absolutely zero point to releasing him now  and it would be just flat out stupid to do.

Cut him over something he had to post $50 (10%) to get out of jail over? :ols:

54 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I don't know, but if he hadn't lost a step then I would strongly suggest to give a contract to the cop that outran him and caught him.

Our D could use a guy like him.

Apparently, he got caught when he stopped to tweet how great his Achilles's felt.  I would post the tweet, but.....

You may be onto something though. I am thinking the dude that busts down doors at drug busts is worth a look at ILB, FB, or RB.

I guess when you have that much time on your hands I guess you will get into fights and do stupid things. Is he really worth keeping? I mean this is his second altercation for fighting and hasn't played a down for us in the two years he has been with the team. Some times common sense trumps talent.

I looked at the last issue he had an was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt due to the information available and the video that was inconclusive.

But even if he just happened to be near and did nothing this time, it's just plain stupid to be this close to any kind of altercation. If wasn't involved and was just an innocent bystander than don't run! He hasn't played in 2 yrs but finally has a chance to make a big impact if he can regain his pre-injury form. Pissing it away. Just plain stupid he was anywhere near this and then ran.

Archived