Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I still find this all amusing in my own cynical, skeptical way. Let's see a show of hands, who genuinely believes that the truth will come out and anything will happen as a result? Plan A was fake news, laugh it off, dismiss and demean it. Plan B is more comes out the leaks are attacked while the substance is ignored.

IF (a really big if) it gets any traction to where any politician feels the heat, Plan C will occur, we will see the usual suspects trotted out, as much evidence as is needed suddenly "discovered" or just fabricated outright and the whole thing will be laid to rest with cooing assurances that justice was served.

It ain't gonna be that easy, we ain't that lucky, this ****show will continue to burn until all the oxygen is consumed.

• Like 1

If they got to the Constitutional Sheriff, who among us is safe!

Somewhat serious question, when do these Sheriffs...sheriff?  I mean you'll never see Sheriff Stacey Kincaid from Fairfax galavanting about like Arpaio or Clarke, too much stuff going on.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If they got to the Constitutional Sheriff, who among us is safe!

Somewhat serious question, when do these Sheriffs...sheriff?  I mean you'll never see Sheriff Stacey Kincaid from Fairfax galavanting about like Arpaio or Clarke, too much stuff going on.

Maybe because she's actually doing what the voters elected her to do? Women get it done!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Easily the dumbest person in the history of humanity to assume this much power.

Also, how blatantly obvious is it that he's scared ****less about what's coming.

He knows how to market a product to a consumer base. His campaign was nothing other than that. The problem is that after people buy the product you have to deliver.

• Like 1

Something tells me that a lot of these people will have to be killed to end this. Guns or gallows.
Subversion, right out in the open, and happily accepted by the dumbest, most gullible, and most ignorant voting bloc in the history of this country.

Still support these people?
Well, then when i call you a traitor, don't mind. I can accpt a mistake was made in November,, but if you're still nodding along with this, you're actively participating in or at the very least tacitly approving of the betrayal of your country.
Respect for you is gone.  There is no justification to support this regime.

Imagine if this was a Mexican flag. They'd be ready to send in the National Guard.

I hate these people. Hate.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

russian-flags-cpac-1-800x430.jpg

I listened to some of Trumps CPAC speech. Halfway through he said something to the effect of "Im going to leave you with this thought .." then seemd to talk for 10-20 more minutes. WMAL was cutting it into sections with annoying childish Chris Plante interjecting with lame Dem jokes in between so it was a little hard to tell the continuity of it. 

Trump said he is going to build the military up like youve never seen. Peace through power. No one will question us again. Blamed military down sizing bc of sequester on speeding (that R forced). 

Lots of federal spending coming for weapons makers and wall builders. I wish I owned a mexican concrete company bc that is going make a ton of money supplying the concrete and textile etc.